ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Im not going to be at this one, the engine is in bits at the mo and the wheel bearings are shot on the front... Have a good one :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Shall we leave at 7:15 this time? We're picking up binny on the way, remember.

Yeh that's a good shout
Other option is to text or summin when we are 10 mins way or so, then he could join and then we would catch him up.
Never been to buckfast so no idea how easy it is to get on and off. But if there is an easy place to meet may as well so that.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
yeh aim for 7:15 - about 30 mins so 7:45 i would guess, speed and traffic dependent.

PB Clio 172
Look forward to seeing some new faces

Even if we don't meet binny on the way the postcode is on the first page so u know where we will be

See you lot at Morries from 7 onwards and mcgherkin I will be bringing myself not my twin brother lol

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yes was a good one, that diesel rep was impressive,

Why dont you stick a 172 or 182 into confused.com or gocmpare.com and see what it comes out like, might be as ridiculously cheap like binny's
Or see if Aaron would like a swap lol

PB Clio 172
was a good meet great to see some new peps too

roll on the spring/summer and the weather was pretty good aswell last night even if I did drive home on my own ! lol

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yeh I should be ok for this. The car is in for its first MOT on the day, but their is a slit in one of the front tyres where it's useless owner has curbed it. Don't know if I will get an advisory or fail for it.

I spent 3 days cleaning the car now it looks crap again :(. I should have brought the waxes I got off dawn for you plymcl, they give or did give a really nice finish.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Probably will need a lift, as the car's still not been fixed :dapprove:

Ed, where is the slit? If it's in the rim protector and isn't too big you can just stick it down with black silicone.

PB Clio 172
Yeah Ed same you could glue it lol

My tyre past its mot and had a bit ripped out I use so much tyre shine u cannot see it lol

Yeah great stuff Ed would like to see that wax

Sure u can jump in either of our Clio's but the 200 would get my vote not been in one yet.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
qete6edy.jpg
e2a7u4ed.jpg

That's what it looks like. Last time I tried buying super glue I got denied, as when they iD me, I'm only 20 not 21 lol.
Will try it

Well mate the car sits around most days, just gimme a shout and we can go for a drive ;) or do a Plymouth only jaunt somewhere.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Shouldn't be too much of a problem, as long as the cords aren't exposed.

If I go with you Rob I can tell you when you've plugged in the compressor again ;)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Not much chance I would have thought mate. That's the time we meet in Plymouth, means you miss any work traffic and things, as well as allowing people to go home first from work etc.
as well as the possibility we may not get a table at the pub as sometimes even at 9 it is abit of a squeeze to find somewhere.