ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Simpson Tapped Out

Clio
Its been fixed now but if you bet on a race and then quickly went over and did the scratch card it put you into negative donuts and then every time you bought anything with donuts it just went even more negative. I guess because it never went to 0 you could go forever.

Clio 172
Jonff yours is fecking massive. That must have cost you a few £££'s or did you use the springfield downs/scratchcard trick?

I'm in a routine now and I'm earning 30-40k a day.

Whats the springfield downs trick? i knwo the scratchcard one but it bores me to death trying to get 10k everytime.

Clio
WTF??? Got logged out. Go to log back in but when I put in my email address it comes up with create new account!

If I can't log back in I'm going to go bat s**t crazy.

FF RB 182
Same here... Said password was wrong.. exited game go back in now when I click on the origin logo to log in it says it's UN reachable try again later does it everytime..... f***s sake.

Edition 30
Same.

It'll get sorted quick. EA are usually good.

Pete, yours is s**t anyway, don't know why you're bothered.

Clio
Fuccccckkkkk you!

you past level 8 yet?

In my defence I have been meaning to buy some land but it keeps wanting me to build buildings. So I build the buildings and then got no money left for land and then when i get more money I need to build more buildings. Its a vicious circle.

I will buy some land soon I promise.

FF RB 182
Is zestys needed? All I got left to build.. but have been cracking on with the squid port. Have about $600k saved up but dont want to spend $203k if it's not needed lol

Clio
You stopped cheating yet? ;)

Just buy the land you tight wad and stop worrying about me being ahead of you. It's inevitable.

I've not cheated once. I tried and failed if I'm honest. I didn't work.

you won't catch up with me. If I wake up at 3am I check to see how they are doing. I've also got hooked up to works wifi so can do it hourly. I'm in the zone.

Once I've got Fat Tony I'm going to buy land.

Clio
Don't know, got to build the businessmans social club first for 100800. Tony is still locked.

Also wants me to build the Adult Education annex for 84700 for Lenny.

now you see how I can never afford to buy land?

Edition 30
I'll catch you up when you run out of room and actually have to buy land to fit things in.

I've got two parks now, two of the f*****s!

Clio
I'm getting there. I had to sell of the school playing fields to build the El Chemistri restraunt. I'm going to have to start moving stuff around.

Edition 30
Mines been fine. Up to level 31 and just to f**k Toby off I've started buying land as well.

I've got to admit I have hardly been on lately, so I'm not surprised!

​Make sure it looks good when you've done it all. It can't look any worse though tbh.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I've currently got to buy 3 buildings, costing upwards of 60k each. But I have no more land, so thats 39k a piece. Its impossible!

Renault Clio 1.2L
Tapped out seems to be very addictive, I'm not addicted myself but both Brother and the old man (dad) are addicted... seriously addicted ;)

Clio
Constantly get them doing 60m tasks and your money will bump up.

Move some stuff about so you can cram in as much as possible without buying anymore land. Thats what I've done. I'm just buying the land now I got most of the characters earning me $$$ quicker.

Clio
I have bought some land and then I get excited about a new building and just want that. I'm just confused.

I am working on it though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just gone on a massive adding spree if any of you lot or still playing this? I need some goo