ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Simpson Tapped Out

FF RB 182
How do people make decent money? It takes me a few days to get 100k... then i build what i need and it gone again.. currently have 3 buildings i need to build.

Clio 172
How do people make decent money? It takes me a few days to get 100k... then i build what i need and it gone again.. currently have 3 buildings i need to build.

I have a load of the brown and purple houses and use the cash to build stuff. In also nearly always have everyone doing tasks wether or not it's for a challenge.

FF RB 182
I've built about 70+ blue houses give me cash every 8 hours works well between waking up going to work coming home etc.

Clio 172
I've built about 70+ blue houses give me cash every 8 hours works well between waking up going to work coming home etc.

I went with Purple and Brown as they pay out quicker and works out more money. The money scale in this game is screwed and actually works better for cheaper items than the more expensive ones.

Brown house pay $7 evey 5 mins, so 12 times an hour = $84 x that by theee hours (equilivant of my purple houses) - $252
Purple house only pays $75 every three hours. Makes no sense and no reason to buy more expensive houses.

Even at work I can check my phone every 3/4 hours so generally miss out very seldom on the purple ones. If I am at home my 3 year old just sits messing about and collecting the brown houses.

Last edited:
  Edition 30
Apparently if you want to expand the squidport the maximum size it can be, you'll be waiting a year...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently if you want to expand the squidport the maximum size it can be, you'll be waiting a year...

Flol! They certainly know how to keep people coming back! One square of boardwalk takes 24 hours I think. Plus there are a lot of buildings and people that can only be put on the squidport.
I've just got the houseboat and started building the Itchy & Scratchy shop.

Edition 30
Flol! They certainly know how to keep people coming back! One square of boardwalk takes 24 hours I think. Plus there are a lot of buildings and people that can only be put on the squidport.
I've just got the houseboat and started building the Itchy & Scratchy shop.

The time it takes to build one bit of boardwalk doubles every time...

I got to build loads of stuff and haven't got any money. Gayer than a hairdresser at boarding school.

You need to buy some more land you big gay.

I did a major re-shuffle yesterday, go have a look. You know you want to...

Clio
I just got confused and thought I was looking at yours, and thought that looks just like mine and then realised I was looking at mine.

You got good use of roads. I think I need to spread out more but it costs more money and I got to build a prison. I shouldn't have spent all that cash building a shitty boardwalk but got a hardon at new stuff and went for it.

Any other tips for gettign cash?

Edition 30
I just got confused and thought I was looking at yours, and thought that looks just like mine and then realised I was looking at mine.

You got good use of roads. I think I need to spread out more but it costs more money and I got to build a prison. I shouldn't have spent all that cash building a s**tty boardwalk but got a hardon at new stuff and went for it.

Any other tips for gettign cash?

I bought the squeeky voiced teen for 30 donuts I think it was.

He's a good little earner.

I have chance to play on and off at work so I rarely put people in jobs over four hours, obviously the shorted the job the more they earn.

I was tempted by the squidport but I think I'm gonna wait until I'm lvl 30 because there's no real advantage to it tbh...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is it just my account that won't let me pass the SquidPort Pt. 5 quest?

Ive built the itchy & scratchy store but hasn't taken me onto the next task.
Same. I thought I'd get another building or some of the plants/people but nothing yet. I built the itchy & scratchy shop a few days ago yet no more quests.

Clio
Jonff yours is fecking massive. That must have cost you a few £££'s or did you use the springfield downs/scratchcard trick?

I'm in a routine now and I'm earning 30-40k a day.

And I ashamdely bought a new character the other day. First time I've ever made an in app purchase for something like this.

Edition 30
Been away in Le Mans, bet you've caught me up Pete or are you still fannying around with you squidport?

Clio
Nope, built the Itchy and Scratchy store thats it. I've just started Channel 6 news and I'm toying with either the squidport or building the post office next. I still haven't bought any more land yet so I'm running out of space lol.

Edition 30
So you are ahead of me :(

You need to invest in the land and make it looks awesome, like mine. OBVS. I'll have a snoop later.

Clio
I will buy more land, I'm just building to get more bitches. More bitches more cash more land is my plan. Then make it look awesome. I want to buy some more premium content as well but I'm too much of a tight arse.

I've got a couple of boardwalk pieces in stock just don't want to spend any money buying more sea. I don't even like spending the fake money FFS!

Jonff yours is fecking massive. That must have cost you a few £££'s or did you use the springfield downs/scratchcard trick?

I'm in a routine now and I'm earning 30-40k a day.

And I ashamdely bought a new character the other day. First time I've ever made an in app purchase for something like this.

I started playing it the middle of last year I think it was, so I've had plenty of time to build my city up lol. I haven't spent a penny of real money on it, although I have to admit I may have cheated in regards to getting donuts in the past ;)

What is the springfield downs/scratchcard trick? Not come across that one before.