ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
If it doesn't get sorted soon, I had contemplated moving back to the Xbox.

It baffles me how PSN continues to get hacked like this on such a scale.

I know Microsoft have had issues too but not for as long as this. It's been 4 days now and I still can't get online.

I play GTA 5 and COD, both online so it's pretty useless to me as it stands at the moment

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Have had my MTU set to 1473 since Saturday and have been able to log in pretty much as normal since then, if I now try to change it back to Auto (1500) then it won't let me log in and gives me an error code.... as soon as I change it back to 1473 ( 1477 it is now after experimenting ) it works perfectly so will stay as such until they sort this s**t out:angry:

Last edited:
  Two 0 Shitx
Giving in tomorrow and getting one! Want fifa and the console and as far as i can see argos are doing the best deal at £280 for the console and £45 for fifa so £325 all together. Anyone seen something that can beat it?

Golf R/Leon FR
I ordered my PS4 from game online. £299 for The Last of Us and Drive club. Traded in my PS3, 2 controllers for £70 cash. Exchanged 3 games for FIFA 15, Assassins creed black flag. So I ended up with a PS4 and 3 games for £230 :)

Two 0 Shitx
I was going to do the game deal but stopped doing the one i wanted so sold my ps3 on gumtree for £110 so really will only cost me £215

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
So I'm stuck in a party with @Gouldy and his mate lol.
How do I get out? It accepted when I was in a game and now I can't turn it off lol

Clio 182 - RB
Bought it when I got the console. Played an hour of it and have it to my mate.

He rang me a few days later saying do I want it back or can he throw it off a cliff. Worst game ever.

Have to agree mate, I don't like it but only doing it for the Trophies!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420292633.930879.jpg

Got these bad boys today in the post, looking forward to trying them

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Does anybody have any recommendations on good deals atm? I've noticed game do a good deal for the console plus Fifa 15, drive club and the last of us download for 350. Any idea if you can trade in a PS3 plus a few games and get a good price?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Does anybody have any recommendations on good deals atm? I've noticed game do a good deal for the console plus Fifa 15, drive club and the last of us download for 350. Any idea if you can trade in a PS3 plus a few games and get a good price?
I'd try and get a bundle that doesnt include DRIVECLUB. The game is shocking.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ive not played it properly but drive club seems ok. Although i'm not a massive driving fan so no idea how it compares to others