ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting a HyperX Cloud gaming headset next week, it's got great reviews.

With headsets it's all about how anal you are over audio, I've had £200 headsets in the past and preferred £50 turtle beaches. I didn't feel I needed all the options and customisation the £200 one offered. I wouldn't get a wireless one again either.

On another note, my R2 button is only registering when I press it down hard, so I ordered some new triggers and went to replace them - of course I didn't have a screwdriver small enough to take the controller apart and ended up ruining the thread through frustration. 10 years my PS3 controller lasted without fault, a few weeks into PS4 ownership and the rubbers fell apart off the thumb sticks and a year later the R2 button breaks. f**k you Sony and your piece of s**t cheaply made controllers

There is a additional Sony 1 year warranty on the controllers mate for this exact issue, where did you get the PS4 from?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had read about people paying to send them off and the exact same happening so I wasn't sure if it would be worth it but I just might now. I can't remember where I got it from though lol :(

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
It's been up and down since last night as has Xbox live, a hacking group has admitted to hacking live so I'd say it's probably the same group on psn. Sad c***s with nothing better to do on Christmas Day.

Monaco 172
Grabbed one of these today and seem to have issues verifying my account, can't play Destiny til it's back :( Ah GTA V to keep me busy :D

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yup although I wont be venturing online until I get used to the pad etc. had an Xbox for the past hundred years. Had a quick go on drive club, seems good. Got shadow of moordoor but that will wait until tomo. Will give advanced warfare a blast in a bit

Monaco 172
Got a few extra games in Shadow of Mordor and Assassin's Creed Unity so will check them out tomorrow

106 gti
bought the crew just before christmas and after seeing advanced warfare on my brothers new xb1 i'll be trading the crew in tomorrow for it, such a boring game

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I see psn is still down for me. Anyone else?

Does anyone know when this is going to be fixed?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
What games should I get?
Got gtav, drive club, little big planet3, mine craft.
Going to get Middle Earth shadow of mordor. What else?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Right. I've got shadows of mordor, advanced warfare. And gtav which is gonna get a pasting online when psn starts up again.