ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'd part with mine for ridiculous money ;).

8751879780_6d23772feb_c.jpg

18/5/13 Sunflower Detail by Harpham PT, on Flickr

Look at that shine :cool:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Too much money and he lives in Edinburgh. I'm not doing that journey again lol

I was half tempted by the Sunflower on GumTree but those hideous side skirts have been molded into the wings.
I dont think it was alot of money tbh, problem people who are after a nice one with low miles have is finding one.

I got offered alot more for mine but turned it down as a good low miles Ph1 will only go up in value.

Petrol Blue 182.
Are you missing yours?

Regret selling it, but needed too to fund the Vee.

I've changed my job so lost the company car, I don't want to comute in the V6 because A - Thirsty B- Don't want to add miles.

I dont think it was alot of money tbh, problem people who are after a nice one with low miles have is finding one.

I got offered alot more for mine but turned it down as a good low miles Ph1 will only go up in value.

Im after something I can commute so don't need it to be mint.

Titanium ph1 turbo
Here's my mint ph1 with full Renault service history, I feel so lucky to own her! Never skips a beat and drives like a new car despite being 13yrs old :).. She's my daily commuter, love the retro feel.. when she finally gives up I'll probably pay for a full engine rebuild with a turbo conversion, still less than half the price of a cheap new car and twice the fun.

iphone 238.jpgiphone 239.jpgiphone 240.jpgiphone 242.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Too much money and he lives in Edinburgh. I'm not doing that journey again lol

I was half tempted by the Sunflower on GumTree but those hideous side skirts have been molded into the wings.

Its no longer for sale. Just fitted koni adjustables and a whiteline arb :cool:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I love my PH1 but id also love a mint Cup, think that would make a nice pair (misses will hit the roof)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
great- & more pics to come if I whip up B.Water-

Spent another 7 hours on it after you left. Machined the car over.

S

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good stuff steve, cars look great together.

Im off to see chris tomo, dropping off my cup spoiler. :)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Can see me having another one of these once the house move is done, need to use all that drive and garage space for something :)

Mine was just such a good car, owned for 5 years and about 70k covered in it all without any real hassle at all.

Just hope I can find a decent one for sale when I can buy one!