ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

vyra2uda.jpg

purezabe.jpg

netahe4e.jpg

Ph1 172 Flamer
So much love for that Flamer!

shame that they never really look that colour/shine in real life :(

where did you pick up the renault sport number plates from?

The Renault Sport plates I did them in a graphic store

Last edited:

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Had a little play with an mps I think he was quite surprised when he didnt pull away as fast as he would of hoped. . Car is rock solid even at a fast 70mph

Inferno 225 cup
Had a little play with an mps I think he was quite surprised when he didnt pull away as fast as he would of hoped. . Car is rock solid even at a fast 70mph

Yeah it's a quick one. If you are referring to the ph1 can corner better than you may think.

phase 1 clio 172
Don't really got on here much anymore but really fancying a ph1 for the nurbergring this year, may make a replica in honour of my old one, some pics I never posted in this thread before, please bare in mind this was 4-5 years ago and the 'scene' apparently has changed.

Picture692.jpg

Picture690.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Miss it a lot!

I wonder where GCL is now?

Refuring to this car with my previous post

Taipan

ClioSport Club Member
Some lovely looking cars posted up. Makes me want one all the more! Currently on the lookout for an Iceberg Silver ph1 172. Anyone selling? :)

Taipan

ClioSport Club Member
Yup only 90 odd IS, but a few will have been cherished. I hope!

Happy to take on a project as long as the body is sound, as chasing rust is a thankless task really.