ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Clio 182 FF
What is it about ph1's. You start off kind of liking 182s and not liking ph1s then a year later and all you want is a ph1 172, it's like a contagious virus, and I love it!

Titanium PH1
Mine...

image_zps9f9653a5.jpg

image_zps075cca63.jpg

image_zps3975b6cb.jpg

DSC00590_zps7b70d41d.jpg

Clio 182 FF
It is everyone! And I don't know why. My mate bought a 182 a year before me so was starting to like ph1s when I got my bg I was convinced he was mad haha

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
"What is it about ph1's. You start off kind of liking 182s and not liking ph1s then a year later and all you want is a ph1 172, it's like a contagious virus, and I love it!"

Thats exactly how it worked out for me!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
:eek: the front is very similar to yours. The fronts are set 115mm from bottom of upper ring to abs bracket, the rear adjusters are in and wound up 1/2 a turn from lowest setting.

The rear pictures lower than it is due to my wonky parking. Need to get some better pics on flatter ground ;)

:eek: the front is very similar to yours. The fronts are set 115mm from bottom of upper ring to abs bracket, the rear adjusters are in and wound up 1/2 a turn from lowest setting.

The rear pictures lower than it is due to my wonky parking. Need to get some better pics on flatter ground ;)

Aye, front looks like mine. Back needs to come up fairly!

I will be winding the back of mine up again tomorrow if its dry, my spacers turned up too ;)

Ph1 track car, Dci
Not great pics as taken with an Iphone. Weekend drive to try out Bilsteins, i have another set of f1s im either doing bright silver or a bright colour for track.

4307e78e-0344-4f1a-8704-2c08a300396e_zpsf7d59506.jpg

ea853e43-4e8b-44b6-acf5-3e7849bd5747_zps073444d0.jpg

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Holy s**t! ^ That black one is stunning

I have been like this :eek: for 5 mins staring at it.

Like i am waiting for a penis or something, for the record i most certainly am not!!