ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next iPhone/iPad; speculation thread.

What's your plan of action?

• Total voters
any price rumours? if its priced close to or better than the Nexus 4 and still has tethering I'm in.

after being run over by a car and replacing the screen myself [seemingly badly], my 4s is a mess :clown:

DB.

BMW 440i
Ah ok, only a couple of weeks then. Most likely sticking with my 5 anyway unless there are any really good differences!

Some more photos of the 5C as they are boxed up

iphone5c-pink-lead.jpg

iphone5c-bunch.jpg

iphone5c-lead-1378125996.jpg

Not a fan from those photos :dapprove:

I want an iPhone 5S in a 3GS case. I'd be a happy man then.

That's not far off what the 5C looks to be, would likely be a poverty spec if it is going to be cheap though.

White APE
Really hope it's not poverty spec. Need to replace my 4s as its at deaths door. Don't want to be rolling with a cheap variant.

Well if its a 'budget' phone they will have to have less features than the 5/5S otherwise no one would buy the more expensive one

An orange one
Im interested as my wifes been due an upgrade for a couple of months, shes still on a 4 and its mega slow now...

Having said that, shes the kind of consumer who would buy a 5C over a 5S, just because you can get the C in pink lol :)

Im waiting on the 6 personally, got another year on my 5 contract anyways

I don't need to upgrade from the 5, and right now I don't want to. But it's the same every year, they excite me with their event.

I wouldn't get the 5C, but it makes sense for them to target the cheaper market, especially with coloured cases.

iphoneChunky.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If I change my 5 it would be for the "6" not an S model. Also I have a pretty new iPad but i'd probably considering changing that for an upgrade depending.

AK

M240i
I'll be all over the iPad Mini this time. Decided it suits my needs better than a larger iPad.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I wish they made an iPhone with a screen same size as the nexus 4, would be my dream phone.