ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next iPhone/iPad; speculation thread.

What's your plan of action?

• Total voters
  CLS320 with a D6
Has anyone found the black one rubs on the edges through the anodised coating to reveal silver underneath? Major ball ache. Just got mine replaced with a white one to combat this

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Has anyone found the black one rubs on the edges through the anodised coating to reveal silver underneath? Major ball ache. Just got mine replaced with a white one to combat this

Same happens on the iPhone.

Nothing you can do except stick it in a case (be careful though as some cases trap dirt and worsen the problem).

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
If anything I want the prices to increase to stop the paupers from being able to afford them.[/baller]

An orange one
Lets face it there is nothing to brag about having an iphone these days.. Every chav and his 14 year old pregnant girlfriend has an iphone

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just one more image of the so-called cheap iPhone, looks more like a bloody cover to me!

plastic%20iphone%20v%20iphone%205%20(2).jpg

I've still got my 3GS and it's completely fine. The only thing I dislike about it is the camera. I'll likely be upgrading though.

Does anyone actually buy an iPhone to "brag" though? I own them because I love the design. Not bothered what anyone else thinks.

I buy them to fit in on here.

Every year I say I'm not fussed about the next iPhone, yet I always preorder.

I'm a sucker.

vauxhall corsa vxr
been through every iphone since the 2g coz i'm a top apple fan boy ha ha my contract ended in april but i bought my 5 sim free so i may hold off till the 6 save some cash having a sim only deal

I want the plastic one! I always drop my 3GS and it never breaks.

Are the internals on it likely to be shitter though? Or is it the same, just the case? I wonder...

I want the plastic one! I always drop my 3GS and it never breaks.

Are the internals on it likely to be s**tter though? Or is it the same, just the case? I wonder...

I wondered what the difference would be to justify having two different phones on sale. Probably have 1GB memory or something similar?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I did read somewhere that may or may not be true that apple will be bringing 2 phones out this year.

1 is the new billy big b****cks 5s presumably, that may come in other colours.

the other is a 5 in a plastic case that will be available in lots of different colours (a la iPod) and will be the cheaper option

Re: The iPhone 5S/6 thread...

Good man. The iPhones are far from flawless, but it's the only phone I've switched to after 12 years with Nokias. I get a LOT of models and variants passing my way through work and imo, the iOS and the way the phone simply operates, is far more intuitive and far more 'fluid' than others out there. Android based phones just feel 'cheap' to me - although extremely capable from a technical point of view.

​D.

I actually think the 5 feels cheap. Comparing the wife's 5 to my 4S, it just does not feel as premium.

The HTC One is probably one of the best Android phones out there, and actually feels better than the 5 IMO.

My 4S is dying a slow death, so hoping the 5s/6 is what I am looking for.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The HTC One does look nice in the TV advert. But then, what doesn't. Never actually held one though.

The HTC One does look nice in the TV advert. But then, what doesn't. Never actually held one though.

Its a great feeling handset, feels very high premium. Downside... HUGE!!! The One mini comes out soon which is meant to be built the same.

Still... I have so many iOS games and apps I don't really want to move away.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I did recently, I lasted two months before I was ready for smashing the phone. Android it the downside of all these other phones, the software is just needlessly complicated in comparison to iOS.

I'd be all over this C if markedly cheaper.

The phone just gets used on the fly for navigation and the basics, then tethering to the iPad mini. That's what the games etc. are played on.

Peasant I know.

330i. E30 Touring.
All over the 5C if it's available.

I smash phones for fun, so this would be a much better option.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I guess it's looking likely that there won't be colour options on the 5S which is what I really want :(

320d M Sport
I think there's a definite market for a robust cheaper I phone. My guess is the plastic will stand up better than the metal (5) version.

I think there's a definite market for a robust cheaper I phone. My guess is the plastic will stand up better than the metal (5) version.

I'm still on my 3GS which I drop almost daily. The screen has a very small crack in it from when I dropped it on solid concrete, but even that won't smash properly!

I'll definitely be getting the plastic one if the spec is the same.