ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next iPhone/iPad; speculation thread.

What's your plan of action?

• Total voters
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It's definitely less sturdy when using it as a stand, you have to be careful not to tap the screen too hard otherwise it just collapses.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Do you find the 3 folds on the cover less sturdy than the 4 of old, Tom ?

Yes I do @ ak

There is a knack, if you fold it one way it jams into itself. The old one was pretty garbage too.

I just like the cover.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Ordered my iPad Air 64GB in Space Grey today.

Excited...

So sick of my iPad 3 which has been barely usable since iOS7.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
One of my clients bought me an Air. The day before I had a meeting with them last week they dropped their own one and it smashed the screen. I said she could keep the new one, I was gutted!

What are your thoughts then? Worth buying?

Mini JCW
Received my Haswell rMBP today, along with my Dad's iPad Air (slate grey ftw!)

Love the build of the MBP, noticed that Mavericks pretty much uses all RAM available, save it sitting idle.

Leon Cupra 300
Best/cheapest place to order iPad from at the minute? Is it the £30 cashback at PC World?

Seen a few online at £350 but looks properly dodgy to me. Want to order from somewhere reputable.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
If your work does it look at salaries extra.

I pay £12 a month for 2 years for a iPhone 5c 32gb with no upfront cash. Then 5% of the cost of the phone at the end to keep it.

I can get similar deals on iPads, or a bit more for mac's

More tax you pay the more you save as it's a tax fiddle.

Out for delivery today.... plllllleeeeeeeease leave with my neighbour!

In reality... I will have to go pick it up from the depot.

Mini JCW
Reports of a larger iPad next year to replace the Macbook Air (from macrumours) :

12_9_ipad_macbook_air-800x450.jpg

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1687727

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've heard there is going to be a bigger screened iPhone? I'd love one with a screen same size as the nexus 4