ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The lowwwwwww ph2 - Progress Thread

S4 Avant
Re: The lowwwwwww ph2 remake - Progress Thread

Say what ? :headno:

You mean you've never heard of the bhp rating that all brake calipers carry?
They've got to be suitable to hold back those ponies while braking

and to the OP, you've got a long way to go before it starts looking like f0xys old car.

BMW M5 & E36

You mean you've never heard of the bhp rating that all brake calipers carry?
They've got to be suitable to hold back those ponies while braking

and to the OP, you've got a long way to go before it starts looking like f0xys old car.

Ohhhhh I see ;)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.

Hope you're getting that bumper sprayed the same colour as your car matey

Adz

Work van

Hope you're getting that bumper sprayed the same colour as your car matey

course i am ive just put it on as im going to pro-speed on the 9th and havent got time to find a good painter and get it painted :rasp:

Adz

Work van

just put a brand new exhaust hanger on all ready for wednesday. The rear sport bumper isnt flush at the arches 1mm or so out why would this be as i thought it was a straight swap ??

133, 182, Kangoo 182

Gonna keep an eye on this thread.. I plan on doing the same thing (as in same ideas, different colours ;) ).

Good luck though!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF

good luck, cant ever see this being as good as foxys tbh

just put a brand new exhaust hanger on all ready for wednesday. The rear sport bumper isnt flush at the arches 1mm or so out why would this be as i thought it was a straight swap ??

Mine fitted flush first time, make sure all lined up properly.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

IMG_0010.jpg

I f*cking loved that car!

Adz

Work van

Mine fitted flush first time, make sure all lined up properly.

if its not raining take it off and re-fit it. I will take some picture if this hasnt sorted it out.

BG 182

did you get down to A5 salvage in the end mate?
their not bad down there but hardly ever have rs stuff in.
keep an eye out for my missus she drives through hemel in my ph1 on the way to work. G

Adz

Work van

did you get down to A5 salvage in the end mate?
their not bad down there but hardly ever have rs stuff in.
keep an eye out for my missus she drives through hemel in my ph1 on the way to work. G

im going to the A5 salvage yard next weekend im after a sport stearing wheel, sport bumper incert. is your missus in a sport ph1 ? ;)

Adz

Work van

this is the small gap ive got is this normal ?

right side

DSCF4093.jpg

left side

DSCF4094.jpg

Feck all wrong with that gap, as long as it's sitting flush everywhere else there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

Good choice using F0xys old car, it was the best 1.2 on this site when it was still about IMO, though I'd use it more for inspiration rather than just copying the whole lot. Keep us updated though.

Adz

Work van

Feck all wrong with that gap, as long as it's sitting flush everywhere else there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

Good choice using F0xys old car, it was the best 1.2 on this site when it was still about IMO, though I'd use it more for inspiration rather than just copying the whole lot. Keep us updated though.

im just very fussy and if it doesnt look spot on im not happy lol im going to change the plastic bit on the inside of the bumper to my 1.2 one as ive left the sport bit in maybe this will make the bumper fit better at the arches :approve:

BG 182

im going to the A5 salvage yard next weekend im after a sport stearing wheel, sport bumper incert. is your missus in a sport ph1 ? ;)

yes mate with M66 GOW plate on it.

E92 M3

hw many project threads you had? thought u were making a rep

Adz

Work van

hw many project threads you had? thought u were making a rep

lol that one went down the pan as money ran out and i went off the idea off a rep as it wasnt a true sport lol i will finish this one as my new job pay great and ive got my car for one more year ;)

Adz

Work van

:approve:UPDATE:approve:

Off to cardif

CopyofDSCF4101.jpg

I turrned up at pro-speed 1 hour early as you can tell no one was around lol

CopyofDSCF4106.jpg

So i went to sue's cafe which is just down the road really nice people even gave charlie a bell to see when he opened ;) had a nice black coffee and went back and they had opened up. Gave them the keys and went for a full english which was needed. After that i walked back to pro-speed to see what was going on and they had take my old exhaust off and the car look great with no exhaust on lol

DSCF4109.jpg

I meet charlie had a good chat about the zorst and how i wanted it. He also told me where the city centre was so i took a walk and it was nothing great so i left a huge dump there and went back to pro-speed and saw this

DSCF4113.jpg

The new zorst was kinda on and look great. As you can see next to my is a really horrible ford fiesta it had a huge wide body kit and it look like a really s**t v6 rep lol the bloke that owned it omg he was huge no need for coilover when your super fat and a chav lol On the other hand i had a really nice vxr next to me that was having a custom induction kit made and below a track car power by a suzuki superbike engine it was worth 30k :eek: I will post videos with the cat on tomorrow ;)

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v

hiya mate.. tha astra was my mates, i had bin down that day to pik it up lmao..

its a sri150 cdti..

it has front mount intercooler
stainless turbo downpipe
full stainless decat back 3 inch bore exhaust
custom induction system
custom boost pipework
and a remap

its makin 230 + bhp and 400ftlb :)

trust me i just braught the car home and its fast lmao

oh and just incase ur interested its havingg a hybrid turbo..coilovers, new wheels, cage and a few other bits over the next few weeks

Adz

Work van

it looked really nice. I liked the wheels he had on it they are not over the top :approve:

TTRS & V50

I was gonna say it wasn't a VXR.

Get some pictures up of new exhaust.

..and why on earth did you get there an hour early ? lol.

Adz

Work van

I wanted to get past the m25 road works before the traffic ;)

DSCF4122.jpg

Mk1 F4R

Looks good mate thats were i went for my exhaust on my fez, the man is awesome at wot he does :D

All you need now is the black plastic sleeve like the 182 has round the exhaust look cool then

yer theyr the standard wheels but i sprayed them blak.. but theyr wreked now as theyv seen so many sets of tyres and scuffs.. it has matt black multispoke with an orange lip at home..

we timed 0-60 on the way home and without a diff and tc off we managed 5.9 spinning the wheels till 3rd

Adz

Work van

Wot sort of noise did you go for

i went for a mid to deep sound it pops and bangs like a rally car i had a decat made as well but that was too loud so i put the cat back on today lol :approve:

TTRS & V50

Looks smart, as said, you need a exhaust surround and to get the bumper BLOODY PAINTED, lol.

133, 182, Kangoo 182

Out of interest... how much did the exhaust and decat cost?

Adz

Work van

slammed172 - Ive got a carbon fibre one from ktec coming and i will after xmas probs when ive been payed and then ill new wheels aswell :cool:

mattH - the system was £269 that will discount and decat was £98 but dont get a decat as it make the car too loud