ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

S23

The Cleee-O
Can any of you jap scrap pervs find me some pics of Yaris T sports?

This one springs to mind mate. :)

ts_52.jpg

ts_54.jpg

ts_97.jpg

ts_93.jpg

Whats to not get? Light weight, rwd, 50:50 weight distribution, cheap, fun.

Amen! Very true :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Am I the only one who doesnt get the facination about the MX5's? Lol

you probably think a clio cup is the best car on the road.... if you have driven a mx5 hard you will know why they are good! its like driving a mini rx7 with no turbo :D i would love one with a periphial port 13b on throttle bodies.

Tangoed Works
agree about the mx5's. had one for a week and a bit, new shape and feck me you could go all out around any bend and it was rock solid. no uneasy ness, no unwanted arse out / understeer, totally neutral.

S4 Avant
you probably think a clio cup is the best car on the road.... if you have driven a mx5 hard you will know why they are good! its like driving a mini rx7 with no turbo :D i would love one with a periphial port 13b on throttle bodies.

I love your knowledge of Jap cars.

Got followed by a rex back from work tonight as well, made a fairly epic noise, but couldn't keep up with me in the twisties :clown:

Clio 182
Just noticed this thread; this was my motor before the 182:

100_1033.jpg

100_1037.jpg

100_1035.jpg

100_1038.jpg

IMG00054-20091010-1015.jpg

100_1027-1.jpg

Running just under 300bhp it was an excellent car in a straight line but not as trustworthy as the 182 in the twisties!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Hi. :cool:

[YOUTUBE]16y5rxRR-jU[/YOUTUBE]

GTFOUR FTMFW

Coxy where did you get your advans if you dont mind me asking?

Got them on the bay in really tatty nick, major laquer peel and paint fade, hence the refurb.

Got all the caps etc too, finally found some nuts to allow me to stick them on. :cool:

Mine are 15x6.5s, I believe there was only one width for the 15s and the new v2s can only be ordered in 17 or 18s. 15s are a rare size.

This is an epic thread on them

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1838782

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I hate this thread, every time I look at it, it makes me want an mx5 :dapprove:

Not a huge fan of the mk2, mind.

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup

Lol hardly, I have never driven one to be fair so I remain true to my point

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lovely update, love both scoob's also like the fact the bumper on the silver ones battered

Ph1 172.

That's Batman/Chris' car! I knew that guy back when i lived in Bristol, It was magazine featured and had a 4 page spread, unsure which magazine though. He's a very nice chap, his photography and art work is absolutely amazing. A very talented chappy.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my mate had some 3spoke 3piece Advans on his white MR2 with red centres looked sweet