ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Pretty easy, All you need is a rig and a bit of skill on PS!

That skyline is win.

I thought it was literally the car being pushed slowly with a long shutter setting on the camera, but that would be too bright! It's all photoshop?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
[youtube]MbyDbEULvnM[/youtube]

this is James Dean (rx7 fc) against darren Mc namara (following)
check out how close the guy in the white at the end of the wall is to getting fucked up by a spoiler lol! and look how close dean gets lol! darren is irish and used to drive a 86 in the UKD1's

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I thought it was literally the car being pushed slowly with a long shutter setting on the camera, but that would be too bright! It's all photoshop?
It's half photoshop (to remove the rig) and half as you describe.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dont even know what that is but its the best car in this thread!

isnt it like an old silvia of some sort?

Old Skyline.

I did a run-down of them about a hundred pages back. Here you go.

Old Skool update time.

A quick run-down, Skylines.

C10 Hakosuka

kgc10-gtr.jpg

C110 Kenmeri

kgc110-gtr.jpg

C210 Japan

IMG_9127.jpg

R30 pre-facelift

skyliner30%281%29.jpg

R30 post-facelift Tekamen

post-a193978-

R31

800px-Nissan_Skyline_Coupe_GTS-R_%28R31%29_001.jpg

Personally, out of them all, I'd have the Hako. It just looks 'right' IMO.

It's a shame that if you want a genuine KPGC10 GT-R, you're looking at the thick end of 997 Turbo money. You can pick up loads of replicas based on the "regular" KGC10 GT though, for reasonable money, ie £40-£50k. Mint cars though, so much cool factor.

The Kenmari's and Hako's are favourites for Boso too, huge external oil coolers, upswept pipes, big chin spoilers etc. I think they look cool, but not everyone's cuppa. lol.

The R30/31 is the ugly duckling IMO. But they can be made to look pretty brutal... I think that's the charm. I'd still like one for the rarity though. lol

Mint.

r30skyline111.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i wouldnt do it but it looks pretty good compared to other chrome wraps i have seen...

IMG00052.jpg
[/img]

uk car btw.