ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh gosh! that looks nice, seriously think a nsx might be my next car... im just not 100% sure on the length of the rear of the car lol! only bit i dont like

and disappointed its an acura!

Turbos.
Yeah, shame about the badging. Curiously in Japan some owners think it is cool to use Acura badging :dapprove:

You're right about the rear, it is a bit out of proportion. It was originally shorter, but was re-designed so the fcuking yanks could get two golf bags in the boot! It is silly big, could get me in it.

Like my one it is a pop-up car with facelift conversion.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
for some reason yanks seem to ruin alot of things to get golfclubs in places

still want one though :D

mx5
This might seemlike a random question but I assume someone in here would know the answer.

What is the centre bore for toyoyas which are 4x100?

Im looking at some Tom's Spirit C3's but im not sure that the centre bore will be big enough for the clio. Anyone know??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
why would you put tom's wheels on a clio? thats like putting mazdaspeed wheels on a fiesta!

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
This might seemlike a random question but I assume someone in here would know the answer.

What is the centre bore for toyoyas which are 4x100?

Im looking at some Tom's Spirit C3's but im not sure that the centre bore will be big enough for the clio. Anyone know??

Its 54.1/55mm, at least my old Glanza was.

But putting Toms, or anything remotely jap even rotas... on a clio... wtf..

Turbos.
The elephant in the room...

gtr.jpg

mx5
why would you put tom's wheels on a clio? thats like putting mazdaspeed wheels on a fiesta!

meh, not too bothered about brand really, they look like nice wheels with similar ET and fitment as clios and would look good after a refurb.
Bit gutted that they wont fit the clio now though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
dunno why but i like the nsx with the poppups lol!

and i think the nsx would look cool as a vert lol!

did the nsx come with tbar? guy on the american rx7 club has done a t bar conversion for the rx7... i really like it lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
So good they needed posting twice. Wow!

How much is that hardtop?

They vary mate. Spoon make a race and a road version of their hardtop. It's almost £3k. LOL. The road version has poly windows, the race version doesn't have any at all.

You can buy replicas, and a lot of folks do, but they rattle and squeak on the mountings, since they're not a great fit.

I'd have the Spoon 'Mooncraft'... Awesome. Changes the car completely. ££££ though.

IMG_3993.jpg

DCi 100
Whats that ducktaped in at 2:29 though? From all the car, super/turbocharged etc.. so much stuff the guy could ask... and he goes.. "Is that a good bodykit?" ?!

FML.

Qashcow
Whats that ducktaped in at 2:29 though? From all the car, super/turbocharged etc.. so much stuff the guy could ask... and he goes.. "Is that a good bodykit?" ?!

FML.

its the covers over the fuel rig isnt it?

need another GTR in my life after that!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
when the rex is back on the road im gonna look at getting a mrk1 mx5 for a daily... driving my mums mrk3 has got me addicted lol!

S23

The Cleee-O
when the rex is back on the road im gonna look at getting a mrk1 mx5 for a daily... driving my mums mrk3 has got me addicted lol!

Gud Man! I never really used to like them, but my mum had one and since then I've loved them. Would love to get one for the summer but doubt I'd have the money to do so by then :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh i wont be spending more than 1k on one lol! :D then get some work equips coilovers and a straight through bozo exhaust :) ziptied everything and welded diff... i will be happy then.