ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Mike, why are they burning that lady ? Bit harsh, innit ?

6468521493_75e1851e0e_z.jpg

Children Around The Fire by mjenic, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I like that mate, mayhave been worth trying to get more of the reflection in?

Cheers.
It was shot through a fence, couldnt get any closer and if I was further away I would have got the chain of the fence in shot. Didn't have much time to frame it as I wanted as I was on my way to work too.

RIP Dan
I thought I hadn't seen much on here from Dan, shame as you have real talent. I actually thought that was all you did until I saw your shots of the equipment that the firm you work for do.

Need a new body in 2012, the 300D is long in the tooth now lol. I am going to get a cheap waterproof housing (the 300 isn't worth much) and get in the water again when I am fit. Pretty excited about it as my wave pics have turned out well with only a point and shoot, so should be better with my SLR. Famous last words lol.

Thanks bully. I only do photography occasionally for work, just taking studio shots of our new products, and brochure shots etc...

I haven't travelled for a couple of months too, which for me is VERY unusual. So no opportunity to take me camera anywhere.

I really need to get some motivation, maybe I'll find some during the time off work over xmas!

Disastra Coupe
Picked myself an EOS 1100D up this weekend. This was one of the first decent shots (i hope) i've taken however it was in Portrait mode.

6543203967_9d9004dc51_z.jpg

I've switched to fully manual today and spent all afternoon playing with aperture, shutter speed etc. Beginning to understand it a bit more now :)

Seeing that pic you'd obviously been to NY again so hoped you'd uploaded more. But there's only one in that set.

Chop chop! Lol.

Seeing that pic you'd obviously been to NY again so hoped you'd uploaded more. But there's only one in that set.

Chop chop! Lol.

Just got back, 1500 to go through but it caught my eye when saving them. The rest will probably sit on my hard drive until Tuesday now, very annoying as I want to find the time to edit them sooner!

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Some really nice 'clean' pictures on this page:)

I took this last night, I was going to do an hour long shot but my battery died in my cable release so was forced to hold it open by hand for 5 minutes!

6561815811_b857ce8e42_o.png

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Some really nice 'clean' pictures on this page:)

I took this last night, I was going to do an hour long shot but my battery died in my cable release so was forced to hold it open by hand for 5 minutes!

I see you went out and took it. Great shot, the turbine is far better lit than mine was.