ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Just got my DSLR for christmas so I'm learning :eek:

6574233191_1158859606_z.jpg

Oak Tree by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

6574298925_6123f6c10c_z.jpg

Oak Tree 2 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

Still haven't picked up my SLR camera (that's almost 2.5 months now!!), but I'm still impressed with the iPhone 4S camera, took this of the dog earlier today :)

3ecced6232ee11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

You can fake the DoF, but that was actually just because of the large aperture. It's around f2.8 I think, but because of the tiny focal length/sensor it will never replicate a 'normal' lens. It's still impressive though!

RIP Dan
Lol, it is a cool picture though, were you snapping pics of the fire or just grab your phone/camera when it showed?

Clio 182 Trophy
This picture is of spider pig sleeping by the sage.

I took this picture a few days before I took Spider Pig for slaughter, it was one of the saddest moments i've experienced, after spending several months playing with the pig I got really attached, it's like going to take your pet to get put down, dropping her off at the slaughter house and watching her follow her nose into the holding pen was really hard.

I like this picture because it looks as if she is smiling back at me, it makes it easier knowing I give her a happy life.

_1000267.jpg

Last edited:
  2.2 bar shed.
I took this picture a few days before I took Spider Pig for slaughter, it was one of the saddest moments i've experienced, after spending several months playing with the pig I got really attached, it's like going to take your pet to get put down, dropping her off at the slaughter house and watching her follow her nose into the holding pen was really hard.

Gets easier the more you do it. The meat you get back will more than make up for it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I took a snap of the little lad asleep on the bed back in May last year:

P1000196-1.jpg

That isn't the photo I like, however. I realised there was a photo I'd taken of him a week prior and the missus had it printed out in town. It just so happened that he was wearing the same outfit. I did a bit of amusing tomfoolery et voila!

P1000200.jpg

Haha. The missus doesn't think it's funny but I almost pissed my pants. Quite literally.

P1010381-1.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Dusted the camera off today for the first time in FAR too long. Took my favouritest lens (Sigma 10-20mm) with me as I've finally got it back from a friend (who borrowed it in September !!!!) and headed out in the car.

Wanted to get to Two Tree Island near Leigh-on-Sea/Southend after seeing some daytime pics Ricardos put up a while back.

First attempt not so bad:

6643634929_6114567460_z.png

The Scoob at Two Tree Island at night by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Popped into Old Leigh and took a couple to stack:

6643697643_aa1d224994_z.png

Old Leigh waterfront - Scoob stack by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Then tried to get some in-car action on the way home !

6643698447_a353c67129_z.jpg

First attempt at in car photography ! by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

6643699177_9deb8279ba_z.jpg

Further attempts after moving the camera... by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

6643700005_fdb8eced21_z.png

A13 at night by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

:evil: