ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

2.2 bar shed.
Outstanding mate. Would you care to explain what you did to achieve this result? I've always wanted to get an image like this.

Its shot with a rig, basically some suction cups and a pole then they're photoshopped out. If you do it very slowly/carefully you can do it without a rig but its HARD.

Italian 3.2 V6
Cheers, I eventually figured it out. Kept trying to enter it into the URL option lol = fail. Just copy n paste FTW.

Here's my fav pics iv got. Rookie ino :eek:

6888061411_2e78527e97_b.png

182 by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

6888089625_97bf7f7cca_b.jpg

Panerai by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

6888071559_d2df4d6d87_b.jpg

Super 7 by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

2.2 bar shed.
405905_10151284291435405_509225404_22865161_1859066247_n.jpg

Got bored, had a play. The lines arnt straight, I'll do it again some time, was hard as f**k doing it by myself.

Like the reflection shot Brazo. And did that stranger (?) let you take their photo like that?

More rig practice with bomber this morning, only a quick shoot again. Need to find some suitable locations.

DSC5365.jpg

Oil Burner
I'm not sure about that Dan, I like it. But something looks wrong. The car looks pasted on and it looks like the shot of the car and the shot of the background were taken at slightly different heights. Maybe its just a weird optical illusion and i'm going mad lol.

Love the car!

Thanks for the comment Nick.

There is a reason why you might think it's not quite right. All I'll say is that I did take separate shots of the background, and the car.....but they were taken using a tripod....so the car is in the right proportions for the background.

I'm trying new techniques....and there's a massive learning curve!

Oil Burner
Is it possible the focal length got knocked slightly so the perspective on the two shots is slightly different?

Either way it is still a great shot and still 100x better than i could manage!

You also made the effort to get out and try it, i took one look at the weather and bailed on todays plans!

Fiesta ST-3
Thanks for the comment Nick.

There is a reason why you might think it's not quite right. All I'll say is that I did take separate shots of the background, and the car.....but they were taken using a tripod....so the car is in the right proportions for the background.

I'm trying new techniques....and there's a massive learning curve!

I think its superb and wish I could take pictures like that. Could you explain the process Dan?

Disastra Coupe
Dan's kinda hurts my eye's. Not to call it a bad shot - just, the tree's... It messes with my head lol. (No drugs involved haha!)

White APE
Thanks. It's has a slight filter on it from instagram so it's not quite as sharp as the original. Quite impressed with the camera on this.