ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Disastra Coupe
I had a bash at these tonight. Think my new (to me) lens was dirty :( I'm guessing that's where all the wavy lights have come from?

6692037411_20a5ffcb54_o.jpg

lights by chippen172, on Flickr

Still, can always have another bash tomorrow lol.

So here's the results of this morning's sunrise. Not the best, as soon as I saw how little cloud over there was I knew it was going to be average.

Bloody cold too!!

388956_360219173993362_244453288903285_1584842_71048288_n.jpg

390277_360219090660037_244453288903285_1584839_1166207984_n.jpg

Great shots. You are mental though.

I struggled to get up at 8am today for work. No way I'd have gotten up 2hours earlier than that to take pictures :eek:

Yeh kind of wish I didn't bother. Don't feel too tired at the moment though.

As we've been having some epic sunsets lately, might try some motorway long exposure stuff later too.

Nice pics Dan, I stayed in bed this morning and went for a run (jog) about 9am, it was freezing cold and all I could see was mist and frozen fog and I have to admit to pondering how your morning had went!

At least you have confirmed the accuracy of that weather website as that forecast bugger all cloud ;)

Disastra Coupe
Really like those shots. I wish we had some nice scenery like that near me. I've been trying to think of nice places to take shot's like that and i'm struggling :(

Disastra Coupe
Thanks :) I'll have a bash at that soon. I've not had much practice with the cloning tool yet.

I'm happy with them for a first attempt. I thought i'd try Auto Focus at first but it wouldn't focus - so ended up trying to sort it myself. Very awkward with the sun in your eyes though!

Swift Sport
...No worries chap!

Just got back from Bala Lake, quite like this one so far...

6696828603_299cedab4e_b.jpg

And this one...

6697289209_4acfcd1100_b.jpg

And this one...

6697323843_424fce494d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Like that last one :)

I hate this country, why is it every time I head out for photograph the sunrise/sunset it's s**t. But countless other times when I happen to be doing other things at those times, it's epic!

Not long been back from trying some long exposure stuff over the motorway, I got such crap results I'm not even going to bother posting them lol.

In fact the best shot I took was on my phone!!

Swift Sport
I was just thinking the same thing the other day, Dan. A friend of mine always carries his camera around in his car on the off-chance that he'll want to take a shot. I like the idea because as I'm starting to enjoy photography more I find myself wanting to get the camera out more frequently.

Qashcow
I do need to start leaving my camera in the van, the amount of miles i do and a lot to mountain/hill tops/ mast sites does call for some great photo oportunities sometimes. Got a new camera bag for my birthday and have filled it up with all the kit, so much easier now