ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok Niall, I'll give it a bash, I've tried a few 1.8 and unless I'm quite close they've not worked all that well. I'll let auto-exposure do its thing!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
You could even set it to auto ISO in aperture priority and then it’s just automatic with you controlling the aperture alone. That’d suit that lens, the way I see it is that if you get a fast prime shoot it wide open whenever possible, as that’s the whole point. Good to see you’re enjoying it though, John :)

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
I'm not usually good at bird pictures, but whilst waiting for the world to go by, I got this little fella eating some seed...

936266_10151686138765928_1876384949_n.jpg

VTT

SaxoZcarK20RWD Sold
Hi guys, Im VERY new to photography so go easy on me! Had a real good look through the motorsport guide before heading off to Oulton yesterday.

Im way behind some of your shots but Im chuffed for a first effort!!

​Took loads but this is my favourite.

Last12Months-124_zps57b082fc.jpg

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
2012-12-27 17.30.19.jpg2012-12-27 17.36.38.jpg2013-02-27 16.41.30.jpg2013-03-03 10.15.26.jpg

Hopefully the majority of pics are all self explanatory and you won't need a detailed description of what they are but feel free to ask! :)

​All pictures were taken on a Galaxy S3 so not of the best quality either.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, I do go overboard with it sometimes, I resisted the temptation this time and only did one :p I can't help but feel that some of the shots lose some impact without it, the backgrounds look distracting and strange, that might change when I get the 5D, the photos look good enough to leave straight from the camera, well we'll see anyway :)

330Ci cab
9053236776_feff94a8a6.jpg
DSC00251 by msf1278, on Flickr

got a sigma lens and the a58 today, took a load of pics, just getting used to it so will prob be asking questions!

​took this at my brothers earlier, i like it