ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Fatty's KTEC alternative induction setup that works just as well!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Fatty kit number 103

2A3F12A9-2FC9-4E59-BC6F-A393FD4A6B00_zpso985qusd.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Filter I used was CC-501-70

The bend from tweeks. Both parts are larger than the norm and fit wise is spot on

gralegav

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Gordini, Fiat
Might change my filter soon for a green cotton one as pipercross one is getting a bit worn.I had green cotton one on my 205 & really liked it.
I've got this setup on mine, with a green cotton filter, but was like that when I bought it. All I know is that it sounds great and feels fast!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered the bend from demon tweeks and the filter from ramair direct. If you ring ask to speak to Ryan, really helpful and will know what you want. Can get you the part Tomo at some point but it's £20 delivered

Ordered the bend from demon tweeks and the filter from ramair direct. If you ring ask to speak to Ryan, really helpful and will know what you want. Can get you the part Tomo at some point but it's £20 delivered
Got any links mate, getting the itch for some more sound.

Been meaning to get one of these for ages, so bought the bits today to give it a try...

If I like it I'll probably get a silicone 90 degree elbow to use instead of the plastic one...any ideas what I'll need?

@imprezaworks same as yours but in black, or purple if possible