ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The daily runner

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
sell me that rear bumper!?

i want you to detail my car... i hear you like bird shite etching, mine has a few :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers, i've only just got the bumper! ;)

I couldn't save one of the bird bombs on the bonnet even after wet sanding it just went too deep :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Cheers, i've only just got the bumper! ;)

I couldn't save one of the bird bombs on the bonnet even after wet sanding it just went too deep :(

I need the bumper though :(

i have a huge one on my roof and a small one on the bonnet, getting the roof resprayed though

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
isnt it cheaper to get it wrapped? how come you need a rear bumper? theres quite a few in the fs section

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
isnt it cheaper to get it wrapped? how come you need a rear bumper? theres quite a few in the fs section

Its costing me £80 for a respray on the roof which is cheap imo, and my rear bumper is cracked, but thats being repaired but was gonna buy a new one lol

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
looking fan tastic. how much did the pick the 51 plater up for originally?

cheers mate, i payed 2k for her. I see your old 182 lives around the corner from me!

Its costing me £80 for a respray on the roof which is cheap imo, and my rear bumper is cracked, but thats being repaired but was gonna buy a new one lol

Your mad, just get the bumper repaired! lol! Not a bad price for the roof actually.

Stagecoach Ticket
Comming along well i still miss my 1.2 wish i keept hold of it now tbh rather than having the 172 and the tdi

Might get another 1 lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
cheers mate, i payed 2k for her. I see your old 182 lives around the corner from me!

I paid less for my 172 :rasp:

Your mad, just get the bumper repaired! lol! Not a bad price for the roof actually.

Im going to see about gettin it repaired but its a hell of a crach rightin the centre like its had a tow bar or on something :S

p.s where you located? :star:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
^ ouch! Sounds bad! Im located in Bucks, High Wycombe :) HP13

Cheers guys, i really wanna get the springs on, but my bro is putting it off :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Down near me Marky boy...

Car looks great Dawn, really like the sport bumper on it.

Why haven't you got the wheels on??? I would have had them on the day after purchase, makes me sad :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lolz Rob, its finding time to do it! Im hopeing to get the tyres fitted this week! Then on! Do you recon the standrd wheel bolts will be alright with the new wheels?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Should be fine yes. Just check the fitments inside the hole on your current alloys are the same as the new ones, i.e if they're flat, make sure the new ones are flat, if they're "cone'd" make sure the new ones are too etc.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
^ ouch! Sounds bad! Im located in Bucks, High Wycombe :) HP13

Cheers guys, i really wanna get the springs on, but my bro is putting it off :(

ahh if you wernt so far away id swap you a detail for me fitting ur springs :rasp:

Arctic Blue FF 182
Looking great as usual! Whats going on with our morning unexpected meets? Havn't seen you for at least 2 weeks i don't think!lol!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Little update, she's had apex 40mm springs fitted not a great deal of difference tbh! I may get some Rokkor coilovers! Also, fitted my ronal alloys & upgraded bulbs.

053-2.jpg

052-1.jpg

004.jpg

032-3.jpg

041-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Had a little play with some wrap too, its a right nightmare to fit! Did my spoiler as a tester, deffo want to get the roof done.

016.jpg

020-2.jpg

:)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I sooo need some 60mm springs! Geetting the itch to want to do more now!

60mm & 25 hubcentric spacers all round? Or do they need to be slammed on coilovers to pull off spacers? Im just bored!

looks like you did a great job with the carbon fibre wrap on the spoiler, get the roof done!? cars looking so much better than firs tposts

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
60mm with spacers will look great, but with coilovers will look better ;)
Looks tidy dude, very nice!

You'll want to die if you get 60mm springs, the ride is pants and they're just not quite low enough (imo)
At least with coilovers you can choose the height. plus you're replacing the dampers at the same time so the ride isn't That bad... or not as harsh as just springs, anyway!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Problem with coilovers is that im not sure what bolt spacing mine is! Can't get a look atm either! I just want cheap & chearful! ;)