ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped.

PH2 172
Iv just stripped the back out of my clio cup just the seats parcel shelf etc left plastics in. But im not sure if i should carpet it or not any suggestions?? Cheers.

PH2 172
Haha save weight and going to bucket it and put a rear rollcage init in time just getting the funds lol

Clio 172 Cup
just slap some speaker fabric down (easy to source from halfords) if you want

this is what yours will look like without. Not too bad

Attachments

• DSC_0033 007.JPG
    DSC_0033 007.JPG
    421.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
  Iceberg 172
I'd personally strip everything and the carpet everything... I hate bare metal unless you do a proper inside spray job.

But how much weight do you think you've lost? I personally don't see the point.

182 Trophy
I had mine stripped completely for about a week or so last month mate. I took everything out from the front seats back and it made an awesome noise but I hated it after a few days. And the difference was barley noticeable, its a huuuge placebo effect imo. Prefer mine with everything back in.

If you do want to strip and carpet it then see that bloke at HM foam up the road from the white hart. Pretty good materials.

Track 172cup
all or nothing imo, stripping out a bit here and there isn't going to make much difference, it's just weather you can live with that or not