ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo code sorted for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182 Trophy. 413/500
I couldn't see a code that had a letter then three numbers. Here's a pic of the label. If anyone can sort it be massively appreciated. Just picked the car up and it's got the code there :(

6pat8w.jpg

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't see a code that had a letter then three numbers. Here's a pic of the label. If anyone can sort it be massively appreciated. Just picked the car up and it's got the code there :(

R185

Follow the link on the previous page Bonxy posted.

Renaultsport Megane,
Hello, I have just tried to get my code from the Bronxy website and it failed. The email I sent enquiring about it also failed. Can anybody help please? The code for my car is Q254. Thank you.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello, I have just tried to get my code from the Bronxy website and it failed. The email I sent enquiring about it also failed. Can anybody help please? The code for my car is Q254. Thank you.

Email failed?

What you sending email to?

The code is displayed in front of you when you enter it.

Renaultsport Megane,
Thank you, that was fast! When I got the page up that said the GUID was incorrect (whatever that is!) it said 'please email sam(at)bronxy.(net). That's the email that bounced. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Thank you, that was fast! When I got the page up that said the GUID was incorrect (whatever that is!) it said 'please email sam(at)bronxy.(net). That's the email that bounced. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

No bother.

You putting bronxy or Bonxy ?

No R in it.

Sam [at] bonxy.net is a valid email.

Sam.

can someone give me the code for Q509 please? Ive downloaded the tool but its windows only and i only have a mac. thanks in advance

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey Bonxy, I used your radio code site, for code R982, but got an error message about GUID?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it through email.

That bloody error.

It's hard to replicate the problem to try and solve it. Normally people hit F5 and it displays the code after that.

I'll have to get some debugging done.

Glad you got it sorted though. :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I followed the instructions, will take it to a dealer.
Thanks for your help
The dealer will have your eyes out. If might be that the radio is knackered. Ive seen some which never come back to life.

You could buy a new head unit off here or ebay which will go straight into your car for around £20.

Reactions: Chi

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Im having some trouble using the above link, my code is H859. If someone could get my code for me, that would be great.

Cheers.

2003 renault clio
Found a Clio pre code calculator, only had to enter 4 digits press enter and my stereo code came up instantly, sweet!
Hi, some thugs broke into my car to steal what they could, it's a long story but I had to fix and replace a few things which meant disconnecting the battery. I can't get to the calculator to get my code for the radio but the pre code is R007 would you be able to get the code for me? I'm having a lot of trouble getting it and would be extremely grateful.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi, some thugs broke into my car to steal what they could, it's a long story but I had to fix and replace a few things which meant disconnecting the battery. I can't get to the calculator to get my code for the radio but the pre code is R007 would you be able to get the code for me? I'm having a lot of trouble getting it and would be extremely grateful.

Hi,

Your Security number is: R007

Your unlock code is: 8993

Your invoice is here - http://bonxyradio.com?p=success&guid=vVKFfwzpQtoEe7TR

If you need any more assistance please just reply back!

Thanks,
The Bonxy Team

Reactions: Chi
  clio
Hi please could anyone help me:
i need a code for my radio Renault clio 2007.
RNRDCAA0094710
Security : K985
If someone could get back to me i would really appreciate it, Thank you

Renault Clio
Hi all. Security number is O231. Could someone help me with a code please? Have gone months now without my radio since changing the battery in car as dealership never wrote code in my handbook :pensive:

Status
Not open for further replies.