ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steam - including latest offers

1eight2
GTA complete pack is also back up for 7.50 again I think

Picked that up last week. Annoyingly GTA1 doesn't have the original soundtrack which was amazing! Also it crashes after about 30 seconds. Windows 8 problem apparently...

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Alan Wake is cheap at the mo (at least I think it still is).

Looks great and I'm enjoying it!

Not sure if this is the right place. How well does steam run on Windows 8? Awaiting my new pc with windows 8 pre installed. I have Arma 2, 3 beta. All the gtas and most of the battlefields if it helps

Fiesta ST
No problems at all - had couple of issues with Bioshock 1 and 2 but I think similar issues on windows 7

Not too bad then. Cant wait to get back on a computer. Been without one since april. Ordered an alienware x51 with a build date of 19th june. Taking forever!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
No problems at all - had couple of issues with Bioshock 1 and 2 but I think similar issues on windows 7

I'm actually surprised at the lack of any issues I've had in well over a year now. The worst I had was with Rage when running on an ATi card. I never did see if they fixed it as I swapped back to nVidia shortly afterwards and the graphical issues went away.

By far the worst niggling issue I've had is with the acceptance that the 360 pad is the only input device in the known universe. When you want to customise your keyboard and mouse inputs (you know - those things we've taken for granted for over 20 years now) - the game flatly refuses to use them.

​D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
For the 5 people on planet Earth that missed Half-Life 2 the first time around, it's on for £1.74 at the minute.

Get it bought - especially as it will run on anything more advanced than a Casio calculator these days.

​D.

Evo 5 RS
Few bits on midweek madness, not sure if that indicates the Summer Sales have started or not. NFS Franchise pack at 5.99. Few other bits and bobs, not much.

Stores intermittent but sale has started! Its even more dangerous that you can pay through Paypal so i don't even need to have my wallet on me :(

Nissan 350z
Whelp thats £10 gone already i guess im the first casualty of the Summer Sale lol. Endless Space + Dishonored Addon. Its basically Civ5 in space.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
This.

Attachments

• 175744.jpg
    175744.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 54