ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starfield

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Is anyone still playing this?

I've completed the first play-through and have several mission-related bugs that mean some missions cannot be completed (thankfully not affecting the main quest line).

Starfield Screenshot 2024.01.21 - 00.29.27.17.png

I've just hit Level 255. It's a shame you lose all your equipment and credits on starting a new game - had about 3 million credits and some great weapons and ships.

I, er, accidentally shot my companion in the ass with my laser and decided to check out my handiwork...

Photo_2024-01-20-065417.png

She was not impressed.

Starfield Screenshot 2024.01.21 - 00.30.23.43.png

:ROFLMAO:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I stopped playing Starfield in December after my game got bugged and want to wait until they patch/fix it before picking it up again.

Tried Skyrim but didn't really take to it, so started playing Fallout 4 again, before getting Cyberpunk for Xmas, so that's what I am mostly playing now.

I do want to play it again though, I was really enjoying it...

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Just a heads-up... the recent Starfield update has fixed quite a few issues/bugs and the visuals have had an overhaul (especially the lighting). I swear it also loads a little quicker and feels a bit snappier to play.

It's a bit of a marmite game I think (the games-playing community seems somewhat divided on it) but it's definitely in a much better state and place now.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Now i have a PC i am tempted to give this a go, will a 3070ti and Ryzen 7 5800x run it ok?

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Guys, whats your opinions on playing this in 1440p or 4k, looking at my setup i can play 1440p @ at 60fps or 4k at about 40fps. would you sacrifice FPS for better graphics?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Guys, whats your opinions on playing this in 1440p or 4k, looking at my setup i can play 1440p @ at 60fps or 4k at about 40fps. would you sacrifice FPS for better graphics?
It only runs at 30fps @ 4K on my Series X and it's not a game that needs a high framerate IMO, so I'd go for visuals over FPS personally.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i can see this game causing arguments already, said the the missus i am just going to play on Starfield for a couple of hours about half 5 last night, she came in to say good night at half 10.... :ROFLMAO: , wouldn't mind i only did a couple of missions and spent 3 hours f**king about doing mostly nothing.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
i can see this game causing arguments already, said the the missus i am just going to play on Starfield for a couple of hours about half 5 last night, she came in to say good night at half 10.... :ROFLMAO: , wouldn't mind i only did a couple of missions and spent 3 hours f**king about doing mostly nothing.
It's definitely a time vacuum, you get lost in it, I would spend hours just exploring a planet scanning stuff LOL

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
It's definitely a time vacuum, you get lost in it, I would spend hours just exploring a planet scanning stuff LOL
It also already pains me when i have to leave stuff behind, even a shitty gun, i am a proper hoarder....lol.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
It also already pains me when i have to leave stuff behind, even a shitty gun, i am a proper hoarder....lol.
Fallout mentality, collect ALL the things :ROFLMAO:

First skill to max out is the one that allows you to carry more, also use your follower to carry more stuff, maximise each run, sell, repeat.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member

After several play throughs... my advice... don't hoard. Unnecessary and achieves nothing! Pick up as much ammo as you want though, even if it doesn't fit your weapon load out. It doesn't add to you carry total.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
After several play throughs... my advice... don't hoard. Unnecessary and achieves nothing! Pick up as much ammo as you want though, even if it doesn't fit your weapon load out. It doesn't add to you carry total.

Another thing with the ammo, I sell all of the ones that don’t fit my weapons, can make quite a bit of cash doing so.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Yea i am already leaving stuff behind which pisses me off no end, but i know i cant take everything, i should of learn't my lesson with Fallout 4, i probably ended up with about 500 guns and weapons stashed that i never sold before i finished the game.