ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South east Rolling road day :p

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
As there hasn't been one of these in a while i thought i would arrange one :)
Its on the 17th of march... This is the same day as the North Weald meet which is 10 mins away from the rolling road location.

Before i make this offical me and Mark (Dr Jekyl) both agreed to see what sort of interest we get before changing the location..

Only down side is there wont be any food available but there is a Burger king and KFC 10 seconds away and a Mcdonalds 2 min drive away..
As the last South east meet was a really good turn out i expect this would be quite a big on to.. and we can always take a drive up to north weald after for a couple of pictures..

TCS Performance, unit 2, Duck End, Birchanger, Hertfordshire / Essex. Open between 10:30 and 5
for 15+ cars he will charge £35.. this will include as many runs as your car will need to reach maximum power.. normally between 5-10.. mine took 14!!

There are 25 spaces available but a few will be taken up by my friends..

1.Tom :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
As tom has mentioned we're just seeing what interest we get but it seems like a good idea to get some runs in and would be good to change the location to this as its only 10mins down the road. I believe the last south east rr was at tdi around march last year so its well due lol :)

Twingo GT
im tempted, was talking bout it today with a friend... and if you all want a laugh then when you see my figures you will ;)

SG9 Forester STi
14 runs of screaming F4R oof! Poor clio lol.

I wouldn't mind coming along to watch before going to the NW meet.

Astra H vxr
i may be up for this tom, will think i need to get my wheels done before though as there so embarrasing , you can see more scratches then achually alloy itself :/

Non Sport Megane
id love to come to this, but its a good 1.5 hours away, which is abit far away for a rolling road day, although i really want to go on one! but atm my car isnt running right, my MPG is crap ):