ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

south east clio convoy

SG9 Forester STi
Ah yes remember you! Car looked awesome...funny as I mentioned the car at FCS too because not long after you a 250 went past and I couldn't help but say how much better yours looked.

Last edited:
  Nimbus R26r
Thanks, friend of mine really liked yours too, should of made the 182s in that colour. Do you have a 182 engine aswell?

SG9 Forester STi
Thanks! :) Yeah it's got a complete 182 conversion..only thing left to be swapped over is the rear drums and I have a trophy rear beam ready to go on soon.

I like the colour too, I'm hopeful that it's the only 2ltr around in that colour :approve:

Nimbus R26r
Yeah did mate, I kept saying can't believe we haven'tseen any french cars yet then came over the hill to a convoy of clios. Soon after I hit a 106 gti convoy did you see them?

SG9 Forester STi
I saw you at the show, you should get yourself to the next SE meet seeing as you're not too far.