ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Brighton Run 060507

Ultra Blue R26
hey hey thats a good one dunc

The two best cars IMHO! lol

I think the run has well and truly settled my springs, I measured the clearance on the front when I got home and it's 101mm on the right :eek: and 110mm on the left and yes all Coupes lean! (bloody french cars!)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I really wish I hadn't sat in the line for the drive thru, would have been quicker to park up and I was dying for a piss :p

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hahaha! Why did you think i decided to park up?!
Was too tempting not to get my food and then eat it in front of you all as sat there in line!

RenaultSport 197
Hahaha! Why did you think i decided to park up?!
Was too tempting not to get my food and then eat it in front of you all as sat there in line!

Yea, waving your hash brown around you basta*d! lol

Read about your dent, Ollie.. Going to get it sorted? Bets it's going to be expensive :S

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ah yes of course....me an my "poor mans" 172....which didn't roll around like a weeble in the corners...unlike a certain Full Fatty Bombatty in my rearview mirror. Hehe.

And yes Doug, i'll get the dents away guy we use at work to hopefully have a go at gettin rid of the dent so it won't cost me much at all.
Its not as bad as i thought if im honest...its a bit like a car park door dent, just on the roof!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Ah yes of course....me an my "poor mans" 172....which didn't roll around like a weeble in the corners...unlike a certain Full Fatty Bombatty in my rearview mirror. Hehe.

And yes Doug, i'll get the dents away guy we use at work to hopefully have a go at gettin rid of the dent so it won't cost me much at all.
Its not as bad as i thought if im honest...its a bit like a car park door dent, just on the roof!

Glad the dent isn't a bad as you first thought Ollie. Good job you work where you do as well, so hopefully like you say it won't cost too much to put right.

I feel for you though as that must have been a right downer on what had been an otherwise excellent day.