ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Experia S

It's "ok". Just seems lacking a killer feature or anything over any of that range of handsets from other manufacturers. Its certainly nicely built but the build of Android that Sony have made doesn't wow me tbh. Seems very limited and isn't particularly pretty.

We had the HTC One X and One S in-store today and they seem like a much better and fresher option. The One X could suffer from horrendous battery life looking at initial reviews but overall it's a really nicely made handset and the multitasking is really nice compared to anything I've seen on Android before, Apple should take note.

MY10 R35 GTR
nice to hear.

HTC sense is a very nice feature, HTC Once X just looks huge, dont want a phone that big. Sensation XE looks like its a winner

Golf GTi Mk2
What krispwee said about Sonys android overlay, I have an Xperia arc s, lovely phone but timescape totally ruins it. Might look into rotting and getting a stock rom.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Get a One S over a Sensation XE.

I thought the new sense way of multitasking was crappy compared to stock ICS and more like iOS (s**t, better on the ipad, but thats irrelevant) tbh, especially as it takes up the whole bloody screen with one app.

One S is the same size as a sensation I think.

I know what you mean about multi tasking in sense Tom, stock ICS is better. Kinda like that fancy task switching thing Microsoft brought out in Vista that nobody used..

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
  MY10 R35 GTR
whats classed as poor battery life?

I mind my desire lasted 4-5 hours if I was playing music/games and using the net. But for just calls and txts i could get around 1-1.5 days pretty much the same as my iphone

Polo + Micra
i know on my sensation the battery life has increased by a good 30% since going from gingerbread to ice cream sandwich

Fiesta ST-2
Suprised this phone hasn't been marketed much, especially considering it has a sharper display than the Iphone "retina" display despite having a larger screen. Performance wise it was the best when it came out too.