ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Experia Z1 compact

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Found out about this the other day when looking for a new phone.

Looks awesome, as you say, a full specced phone is a smaller form factor. Hard to go wrong really.

No 1080 screen, but still impressive nonetheless.

I think as it's 4.3" it will still look impressive. Hands on reviews look good. Was just gonna pull the plug on a new handset and now this has been thrown in to the mix!!

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Have sony changed android much on the Z1?

I'm running the original Z, and the Sony UI isn't too bad at all.

Comes with Sony bloatware that you can choose to use or not (personally I don't), but annoyingly you cannot uninstall some of it.

If you don't like the Sony UI, you can always use Nova Launcher which is brilliant, and highly customisable.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I moved from apple to the z1 and I've not looked back once!! Think it's great and all the waterproof and such items mean it's "child proof" which is a bonus as I've got number 4 on his way!!

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
We had a demo of the Z1 compact delivered into store on Wednesday and it is a very nice phone. I'm tempted by it. I like the idea of having a smaller phone but not losing out on the spec (just the obvious difference of screen size) and also comes on the lower tariff prices. On sale now and is proving very popular!