ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something a little different

BG 182
So the Recaro's are in! Many thanks to @JON FOZ for supplying the subframes!
image2.jpg

Not quite sure what to do next, have considered a smoothed front bumper and yellow fogs like the below but we shall see....
smooth.jpg

BG 182
Few little changes, the rear is now stripped and I had a boot mat made with gold edging. I also have a rear strut brace in the powdercoaters.
Now just to get the car cleaned up ready for Modnats at the end of the month!

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

17379166895_69a678fc11_b.jpg
Black Gold on Flickr
17171718717_8bff0e81af_b.jpg
RS182 on Flickr

BG 182
Lovely car mate. Gold wheels really suit it, have you thought about a gold diamond instead of black?
I have mate, tempted to go and pick a front and rear up from the scrapyard and try them. Don't know whether it would look too much. Stealth from the front and back....

I have mate, tempted to go and pick a front and rear up from the scrapyard and try them. Don't know whether it would look too much. Stealth from the front and back....

Might not look as good as black, maybe someone with photoshop skills could mock it up and save you the hassle of doing all that then realising it looks better black!

Really nice though mate, any further plans or just try and enjoy it?

Clio 197 RB
This car is really tempting me to go back into another 182.
I've seen a really nice BG 182 on PH, but the guy wants stupid money for it.
I think I would go with the gold theme as well. Probably with some Turinis.

BG 182
Might not look as good as black, maybe someone with photoshop skills could mock it up and save you the hassle of doing all that then realising it looks better black!

Really nice though mate, any further plans or just try and enjoy it?
I'm a graphic designer by trade so I could mock it up myself at some point. I may try it and see what it looks like. If not, they do need rewrapping so I'll need to do them soon. Apart from getting the rear strut back and fitted, I think it's just going to be a case of enjoying it! It could do with a paint correction which I haven't got time to do before Modnats but will be done before FCS

This car is really tempting me to go back into another 182.
I've seen a really nice BG 182 on PH, but the guy wants stupid money for it.
I think I would go with the gold theme as well. Probably with some Turinis.
They are brilliant, fun cars! I love the gold theme and when it's clean and you can see the flake it's even better!

You've probably already mentioned this but what's with the lines in the seats?
Several people pointed this out, and the honest answer is I'm not 100% sure! I bought them from someone who had them in a 350z so not sure whether they were Renault ones originally or have been retrimmed along the way.

BG 182
So had a great day last weekend at Modified Nationals and a great warm up for FCS! Few pictures of the Clio below...
IMG_1716.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

18119883615_29d2556adb_k.jpg
DSC00515
17497385824_b42aa7ea8b_k.jpg
DSC00504

A couple of great photo's by Dan Jenkins!
18012861802_ff7e1e9484_k.jpg
Untitled
17393748014_eb127772e3_k.jpg
Untitled
17394773114_aff92e960f_k.jpg
Untitled
17396108083_3e668b84ed_k.jpg
Untitled
17990008696_88b1d7bd06_z.jpg
Untitled

And lastly, here's a link to my Modified Nationals photo's as well for anyone interested.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/132005539@N02/sets/72157653083114380

Hope to see some people over at Combe this weekend for French Car Show!

BG 182
Looks spot on!!!
Thanks mate!
It looks good. I'm confused how I haven't seen it around Reading yet. Oh well, will keep my eyes peeled. :smile:
I always look for sports around Reading too, only see a couple! It travels a fair bit, Junction 12 on the M4 to Twyford daily and then out and about, here there and everywhere. Must try and get to a meet soon!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Motor looks awesome in Dan's photos!! :blush: Interior looks brilliant with the recaros! Why no rear seats though? For the banter? haha :smile:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Finally saw this yesterday, going down cow lane under the bridges about 4:45ish. Looked good.

I was in a grey BMW so you wouldn't have noticed me.

Ps. I've moved into the projects section as the threads kind of gone that way....

BG 182
Finally saw this yesterday, going down cow lane under the bridges about 4:45ish. Looked good.
I was in a grey BMW so you wouldn't have noticed me.
Ps. I've moved into the projects section as the threads kind of gone that way....

Eventually spotted ahaha! I just got back from holiday so it needs a clean soon!