ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some of my old clios (pic heavy)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just going through my photobucket looking at my kids as babies (ahhhh) and I stumbled across some of my old clios.

Thought i'd share seeing as this place is rumoured to have something to do with Clios??

YS02TPX, Pearl black ph2. Check out the clean drivers footwell, a pet hate of mine when people don't clean down there...

SS852137.jpg

SS852138.jpg

SS852139.jpg

SS852140.jpg

W538ABP. Nice clean ph1 this was. Sold it for £2999 including belts and dephaser. Guy then pulled out and I ended up swapping it for a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II which I then sold to a gay night club owner from Basildon. (Don't ask...) I believe this is still owned by the guy, down in Weston Super Mare.

SS853955.jpg

SS853956.jpg

SS853960.jpg

SS853957.jpg

YF53UFR. Silver 172 Cup. Proper well cared for example this was. Was hammered on track but maintainence was a 'no expense spared approach from the previous owner.

SS851176.jpg

SS851180.jpg

SS851177.jpg

SS851178.jpg

SS851175.jpg

SS851173.jpg

SS851172.jpg

SS851170.jpg

WR52WRZ. I bought this off my ex girlfriend who bought it new. Dci 80 with a 'climate pack' in Hologram grey. I bought it with the intention of using it for going back and forward to Weston (where we buy our cars) but got offered nearly double what I paid for it so off it went to Cheddar to to a farmers son. Never seen it since.

SS850945.jpg

SS850944.jpg

SS850943.jpg

SS850946.jpg

X781FEP finally, the ph1 that apart from the engine (Highly polished blue printed Yozzasport/Fred creation) I rebuilt. Spent £000's on it, including a full repaint, all wheels refurbed, new shocks, new springs, new loom, all new speakers, all new engine mounts... Then the guy I sold it to ended up putting it on its roof in a ditch less than 6 months after I finished it. :(

SS850957.jpg

SS850956.jpg

SS850848.jpg

SS850850.jpg

SS850853.jpg

SS850847.jpg

There we go, a little trip down memory lane. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Easily the cleanest cars I've ever seen on a thread on here!

Thank you. I love cleaning cars. :)

Some tidy looking Clios there mate. Love the Iceburg Cup

Yeah I don't know what happened to it. Some guy turned up at work, said he was mates with someone off the forum and bought it. He part exchanged a black Cat C toyota corolla thing. I'd love to know if it was still about. Had braided lines, uprated discs and pads, pro lines, etc etc. Was a very nice car.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Yeah I don't know what happened to it. Some guy turned up at work, said he was mates with someone off the forum and bought it. He part exchanged a black Cat C toyota corolla thing. I'd love to know if it was still about. Had braided lines, uprated discs and pads, pro lines, etc etc. Was a very nice car.

Looked a great example, oem+ if you like with a subtle drop etc :approve:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Oh and that last ph1 is near p**n, it needs a few small 2014 updates, as it's a bit old school, but I fecking love it anyway.

Double oh, don't think your short ass answers are going un noticed tonight you moody twot

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh and that last ph1 is near p**n, it needs a few small 2014 updates, as it's a bit old school, but I fecking love it anyway.

Double oh, don't think your short ass answers are going un noticed tonight you moody twot

Been a bad day mate. I think i'm hiding just how bad it was quite well tbh! lol.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
I'm pretty sure that they were he pictures that made me want a iceburg cup years ago. Finding one with aircon was my challenge. And the phase 1 in a ditch was that the one that Will ruined? Was impressive that his phone stayed in the holder out of the water.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
W538 ABP got written off at the ring last year in a light but crash but was enough to call it a day. The car was broke and sold for bits whilst the engine got put into a sunflower and the shell got reused I think. Looks lovely in that photo.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Dont think I've ever had a car with a drivers foot well that clean :eek:

Many.
All look like lovely clean cars.

Did a quick check on the Cup after you wondering if it was still about. Clearly not, doesn't show up on any database anymore.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
W538 ABP got written off at the ring last year in a light but crash but was enough to call it a day. The car was broke and sold for bits whilst the engine got put into a sunflower and the shell got reused I think. Looks lovely in that photo.

No way!! That was a little minter! How did you know that?? I feel a bit gutted now. :(

What happened to that Mk1 that you were building for about 8 years? any pics of that car ?

There's a project thread on here mate. Don't be expecting progress any time soon! lol

All look like lovely clean cars.

Did a quick check on the Cup after you wondering if it was still about. Clearly not, doesn't show up on any database anymore.

ffs. :(

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Before and after pics would be good for the business. .. Got a few filthy ones for you to practice on ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Dan I remember going to that old car sales place before knowing you to test drive a fiat Coupe!

P.s clios look tidy ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dan I remember going to that old car sales place before knowing you to test drive a fiat Coupe!

P.s clios look tidy ;)
If it wasn't for the mud and puddles when it rained, we'd still be there.
Oh, and a slight issue with planning permission and the council wanting us out....

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
W538 ABP got written off in July at the ring, heavy impact to the drivers side. Was drive able to get home but was then broke for bits but it's heart still lives on in a sunflower. Not all too bad :D