ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So - Has anyone actually got an AG 200

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
^Have you seen one in the flesh Liquid Yellow?

I wasnt sure on them either tbh until seeing one in the flesh yesterday and they are immence looks wise all round i think.....Even the green looks good in the flesh when i dont think it does in the pictures!

I had a good look around a LY one at FCS.

I'd go for RB,white or nimbus if I was ever going to get one.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

I wasnt sure on them either tbh until seeing one in the flesh yesterday and they are immence looks wise all round i think.....Even the green looks good in the flesh when i dont think it does in the pictures!

Have you? They have a LY in the showroom at Toomey Basildon - Glad I chose LY

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Meh........ GW or one of the Silvers or nothing for me on a 200

LY 200
I had a good look around a LY one at FCS.

I'd go for RB,white or nimbus if I was ever going to get one.

Have you? They have a LY in the showroom at Toomey Basildon - Glad I chose LY

LOL - I was asking 'Liquid Yellow' if she had seen one (a 200) in the flesh as she said she didnt like the front end chaps not if anyone had seen an LY! :eek:

Fletch, Racing Blue is fooking beautiful mate....The one in the showroom yesterday really looked nice!

As much as i love LY i wouldnt get another....

Mini Cooper S sport

Yes I saw one at FCS in Alien Green. I liked the colour even more in the metal, I didn't realise it was metallic. I just can't get to like that nose.

I wasn't too keen on the LY version oddly enough, I think it looks best in white - I think the LY R27 looks absolutely immense though, go figure.

The 200 definitely needs a spoiler.

LY 200
^Iv not seen an LY one but RB or GW would've definetly have been my choice had i gone for one....The Racing blue in the showroom was the best hot hatch looks wise iv seen period i think!

Im the opposite on the spoiler though, i bloody hate them and think they ruin the car! lol

Chelsea tractor
If I had a proper job (and needed a car) I would get the AG 200 and this guitar to match:

DSC00628.jpg