ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So - Has anyone actually got an AG 200

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bunch of losers.

Alien Green is the only reason i'd order a 200 over a 197!

PS 200
£1,200 - you've got to really like AG for that.

Reckon they'll be some good ex-demo deals on them soon enough.

I'd love to order one but, I'm doing a LOT of miles at the moment, and the Panzer Bean needs some work doing and has 3 track days upcoming, so I'll probably spend the dosh on it, and postpone a new car for a while longer.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to order one but, I'm doing a LOT of miles at the moment, and the Panzer Bean needs some work doing and has 3 track days upcoming, so I'll probably spend the dosh on it, and postpone a new car for a while longer.

Get the 200 Roy... a few trackdays would bed her in nicely :approve:

For sure. I would run it on track. The sad fact is that the Bean needs work doing before I could happily sell it, anyway. Coupled with the fact that I'm now doing more than 2k a month. I may as well keep the bean for a while longer.

I heard if you want an alien green 200 it's about a two week delivery time. Meaning there's stacks of them at Southampton docks. 1200 quid for paint - crazy!

Albi blue 197
i know there is 1 goin out somewhere i work down the docks n there is 1 in the car compound ready to go out with recaros;) have to say looks 1000x better in life!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
No no no Rob, you'd give up LY for green? or is it just a test drive that happens to be AG.

Colchester have got a white cup as a demo.

GW Clio 200
£1,200 - you've got to really like AG for that.

Reckon they'll be some good ex-demo deals on them soon enough.

Toomey Renault in Southend have an ex-demo AG FF 200 up for £15,500, +Recaros, under 1k miles i think, nice but i couldnt live with the colour.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I heard if you want an alien green 200 it's about a two week delivery time. Meaning there's stacks of them at Southampton docks. 1200 quid for paint - crazy!

I can just see the finish on these when the dealership monkeys have finished preping them:mad:
Was told this months ago, also the reason a lot of demos are AG?

GW RS200
Could have but think I'm a bit too old for that colour :p plus, it looks like you are wishing it was a Focus RS but couldn't afford one IMO!

Clio sport 200
Just waiting to pick up AG200 (yes an ex demo car) traded in 1 year old Peugeot 217 GTI for it. it is the one mentioned above at Toomey Southend but I am paying 14600!

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
One of the young lads that works there was trying it on down cherry orchard way in that AG 200 a few months back ... car looked very nice, there staff though = fail.

LY 200
Is it really 1200 quid extra? I didnt know that but that would sort of expalin why most of the demos are that colour to entice people to go with it and the price board in the back said £19995! :eek:

I test drove one at Renault Southend yesterday and thought it looked stunning however i think the RB one in the showroom was better still!

down cherry orchard way in that AG 200 a few months back ... car looked very nice, there staff though = fail.

I wasnt too taken by them either, so much so that if i had decided on going with one id have bought it elsewhere!

LY 200
I am indeed mate.....The car is safely tucked away more often than not as i hardly use it really!

You got rid of the 182 for a BM?

LY 200
^Have you seen one in the flesh Liquid Yellow?

I wasnt sure on them either tbh until seeing one in the flesh yesterday and they are immence looks wise all round i think.....Even the green looks good in the flesh when i dont think it does in the pictures!

GW Clio 200
Just waiting to pick up AG200 (yes an ex demo car) traded in 1 year old Peugeot 217 GTI for it. it is the one mentioned above at Toomey Southend but I am paying 14600!

Nice price for that mate, and you'll be glad to know that car has had a good running in, i'd know personally :p also remember to check its Recaro bolsters for wear when you pick it up as an ex demo, better to be safe than sorry.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I am indeed mate.....The car is safely tucked away more often than not as i hardly use it really!

You got rid of the 182 for a BM?

Yep 18 months ago, Clio was nearly @ 45k so was time to get rid.
Got offer'd a good price in px so went for it. I do miss it especially
on wet days and fuel stops.