ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

snow crash updates

172 Cup
most people can drive ok in the dry, but only the best come out to play in the rain and snow and come home in one piece!

i think the snow is great for driving, handbrake turns an the best bit by far splashing people with the dirty sludge lol

RenaultSport clio 182
Just saw a Clio Trophy on the back of a recovery truck, looked like it could very well be a write off - quite a bit of front end damage.

This was in Fair Oak, near Eastleigh.

most people can drive ok in the dry, but only the best come out to play in the rain and snow and come home in one piece!

i think the snow is great for driving, handbrake turns an the best bit by far splashing people with the dirty sludge lol

Heh, loved going out last night, just tapping the handbrake so slowly drift round junctions. Shouldn't really, but when do we ever get the chance lol.

Most of the roads around here are fine now, Just wet. The road i live on is still an ice rink.

Had a t**t right up my arse going down an icy hill, I was fine no abs kicking in etc. He seemed to be all over the place, abs kicking in. Crappy yellow punto.

Cant wait for it all to clear up now and a bit of sun would be nice.

MKIII 138

tbh i kind of agree but im not a bad driver, the problem is black ice there isnt anything you can do, especially on a corner. hard to admit it but in ice/snow were a lot more vunrable and there isnt any "if id of had this type of car" or "if id just do this with the breaks and steering"

just sucks.

Ed

One that doesnt work
Clio in hedge on the A49 near Market Drayton Today! About 8ish! Light Blue Clio!!

Clio 197 R27
one less LY R27
mines going up in value as they dissapear.:rasp:
glad the lads ok depends where the damage was i suppose if it was across the side and bent the roof then it would be history.

Golf 7R
one less LY R27
mines going up in value as they dissapear.:rasp:
glad the lads ok depends where the damage was i suppose if it was across the side and bent the roof then it would be history.

Apparently he was involved in an accident, it was not in his R27, but his work's Megane!

Clio 197 R27
Apparently he was involved in an accident, it was not in his R27, but his work's Megane!
just gone back down in value again
as long as he's ok it's only a car at the ned of the day.
good job too if he'd not told the insurance about the cup racer exhaust fitted they would have walked away

More poke than viagr
College carpark was just sheet ice again, wicked for handbrake turns though as not many people turned up:rasp:

Mate crashed his new corsa up a curb and into a hedge, it was stuck so we all had to push it out, no damage luckily.

o, and also watched the peds fall off, most are stupid, they come flat out down the road, touch the brake and down they go, no suprise really lol.

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
College carpark was just sheet ice again, wicked for handbrake turns though as not many people turned up:rasp:

Mate crashed his new corsa up a curb and into a hedge, it was stuck so we all had to push it out, no damage luckily.

o, and also watched the peds fall off, most are stupid, they come flat out down the road, touch the brake and down they go, no suprise really lol.

lol, that was a funny day

Clio 182
DSC00318.JPG

DSC00324.JPG

Sorry only just got round to putting these up. Was so pissed of when i pulled into work at 6am to find they had not put any grit on the enterance.

Needed 2 new wheels, drive shaft, lower suspention arm, wing, bumper and wheel bearing. :dapprove:

The wing and bumper was from the fool draging it on to the wagon.