ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small changes...

My trusty lil 182 :)
Been making some little changes to the car over the past couple of weeks. Just need to to touch up the bottom of the wheel and fit it now but waiting for some buttons so that I can move the cruise control first. What do you think?

DSC_0149.gif

DSC_0148.gif

DSC_0143.gif

DSC_0144.gif

DSC_0146.gif

DSC_0147.gif

DSC_0150.gif

Cheers to Ady182 (N2grafix) for the stickers, si for the tow eye and autopaint for the anthracite paint :)

421 Cammed 172
Looks good mate.

Which orange is it??

Im torn between ST Orange (£10.99 300ml) OR VW Brilliant Orange (£5 300ml).

It's VW brilliant orange. Its a bit darker than I would ideally have liked but couldn't find anything else off the shelf to compare it too. Tried plasticote flourescent orange (which is what i used on the tow eye) but couldn't get it take to the diamonds properly.

421 Cammed 172
Looks good mate!

I was swaying towards VW orange TBH as can't justify paying the extra for the ST orange. O know ST Orange has a pearl in it but imo it won't really show through from a can.

What issues did you have with the Plasticote paint mate? I wouldn't have thought it would've made a difference if it was all primered etc.

It wouldn't seem to stick to the corners so just kept leaving a primered line wherever there was a contour. Was a bit strange!!

renault clio 1.4
i really like the prange but not sure about the elf stickers on the wing mirrors mate. overall well nioce tho

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Hooray, another car with the great idea to colour coded wheels, mirrors, and interior dash strips like I have!! Good job lol!

I'm liking the orange too, good contrast to the RB and anthracite, but not sure on the font of the TOW sticker........

^^lol! saw that the other day and was tempted.

Made a quick switch panel for my wheel last night and mounted my new cruise control buttons:

SP_A0571.gif

SP_A0574.gif

Ph 1 172
where abouts did you get the elf stickers from mate im looking at getting exactly the same done except in flourscent green how much did they set you back?

^^ pm ady182 on here. He has them on ebay n2grafix2008 i think is the shop name but if you pm him through here there is a 15% discount. Were just over £4 i think after the discount.