ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slammed Euro's Punto

FF 182
Hi All

I have been a member here for nearly 12 months now, the clio has been modified tastefully, carbon, coilovers and turini's. However before this i was very into the Euro scene and my previous car was a Punto Mk2. I spent alot of time and took 5 years to get it how it was saving each month for a new mod to do, a mate who works for BMW bodyshop also helped.

The outcome at the end was how I wanted it, slammed, stanced, smoothed, great interior, all in my opion of course.

Now i know alot of you are into tuning now and so am i now i own my 182, as the punto was much slower but was wondering what you lot think of this kind of scene and would be interested to hear critisms and positive comments about the my old car :) ? I was worried about taking it out locally after a while and became a pain to drive so it was sold (has anyone seen it was sold to a lad in nuneaton)

Pics below. (I have a feeling this could get slated)

players_4_vw_show2040.jpg

Players.jpg

trax10.jpg

smooth.jpg

trax7.jpg

_J1H9044.jpg

_J1H9106.jpg

RS6 C7
Looks great! What wheels are they in the top pik?
EDIT. ive not seen it around nuneaton and i go to most of the meets and know most people around there :(

Remember this car from the punto forum i used to frequent a few years back. I love it personally but can see it splitting opinions on here.

Turbos.
Brilliant job with the interior! Not especially keen on the outside, but at least it looks like a good job was done.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
5 years well spent, probably the best Punto mk2 I have seen, taking into consideration Bedworths and others... Was a real credit to you. Link or pictures of your 182?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did someone else modify it before you? I seen the same style a while back on a car very similar.

It's almost "old school" these days.

Seen this somewhere before. As much as I hate the punto, it doesn't look too bad like that. I can see a lot of work has gone into it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Not my cuppa tbh. I respect the fact that it's been done well and I love fact it's unfussy, just wouldn't do it myself.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That looks incredibly well done, you should be proud! Looks so well thought out.

(I'd not be seen dead in it but i'm old so my opinion counts for s**t!)

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Loved it on the punto forum and still looks awesome now. Punto's suit the Euro look way more than an equivalent Clio imo. I love Punto's (not biased :p)

172, Tiguan
I like it all save the front bumper which doesn't seem to suit at all. Love the wheels.

FF 182
Re: Slammed Euro'd Punto

Thanks for the comments, didn;t think it would be to everyones taste, maybe too smooth for some. Link above is Martin pitts punto however my car was also featured in Fast Car......link below

http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735434443663147/modified-fiat-punto-mk2.html

As you can see after this I went for the wider stance rather than the tucked stance seen in the link above alogn with smoothing the top vent in the front bumper, which some of you may prefere the extra vent. Few more pics there of the interior also ;)

If it had the speed i think i would have kept it, but 60bhp, with hydraulic rams and massive battery in the boot, with heavy audio, mdf wood for the boot build etc it literally went nowhere

What's wrong with EuMania? Genuine question btw I've never been a member/even been on the site afaik.