ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sir_Dave's Trophy. 1 x Miley Shed.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Better not be Cat C or the little northern monkey has lied to me :nono:

Cat D iirc, which just means its been through the official 'crash, payout, buyback, fix up on the cheap' process, rather than the non-official 'crash, fix up on the cheap' procedure that most 1*2's go through anyway lol. Be reet.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols! Just jesting you mental Southern fairy!

Your missus must be a saint!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Lols! Just jesting you mental Southern fairy!

Your missus must be a saint!

lol, she gave up on me years ago when it comes to cars :eek:

Essentially, with the trackday at Bedford coming up on the 18th Feb & me pricing up what it was actually going to cost to make the R32 trackable, then replace everything that i broke/wore out on track, it made more sense to just buy a clio to do it in ... then Feirny pm'd me after Luke jokingly said to him that i was weak and would probably buy it off him. FFS.

I still blame Nick tbh, told him that id want the T back in a few months time, but he sold it to Kelv too quickly, ie i had no £££'s.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
FYI, Greg, I can't take my 15% commission though Paypal, will need to be bank transfer mate.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I still blame Nick tbh, told him that id want the T back in a few months time, but he sold it to Kelv too quickly, ie i had no £££'s.

You can buy it back Dave, but it probably won't be at a price you would be happy with now after the treats its been slowly receiving ;)

good to see your going to be back in another tho buddy, and see you at Bedford.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
:eek: I'm hoping to join you soon.

Stop procrastinating and just buy one. Leeroybrowns is nice, & fairly close to Scottishland. Dooooooo it.

Any plans for it or is it pretty much sorted trackday wise?

Well i accidently bought a 172 half leather rear bench & doorcards last night on ebay, & will be plonking some DS2500's on it that Vish has lying around in the shed. Other than that, it needs the front wheel bearing & rear discs sorted prior to Bedford i think. Although, we have the latter 'in stock' anyways (re: in Nick's garden). Other than that, no immediate plans, but long-term id assume rear Koni's, Sportlines (or the MF Springs) & a damper refurb will be on the cards.

You can buy it back Dave, but it probably won't be at a price you would be happy with now after the treats its been slowly receiving ;)

good to see your going to be back in another tho buddy, and see you at Bedford.

lol, its probably back up at the value it was before i broke it down & sold it to Nick! But yes, looking forwards to seeing you/it at Bedford. Was really forwards to a trackday in the R32, but it just wouldnt be the same without heel & toe, trail braking & some dodgy lift-off oversteer moments in a clio :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How much was the rear bench Dave? I can't be pooped changing door cards, at least the clips don't brake. Maybe if they come as a set!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
How much was the rear bench Dave? I can't be pooped changing door cards, at least the clips don't brake. Maybe if they come as a set!

£50 for the whole lot on egay! Door cards only take 20 mins to change, & make it look 100x better!!

Get some alcantara bits in there as well & its almost luxury ...

DSC06765.jpg

(Except i wont have green Recaros & a sh1t headunit this time round lol)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they're a simple idea in comparison to the hundred other manufacturers! I'd like a few Alcantara bits.