ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver OZ F1's on the RB

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
I bought these from a guy who was breaking a PH1 a while back, CHEAP.

I was unsure what to do with them as I have too many sets of wheels as it is, so I decided to put a brand new set of Hankook winter tyres on them and have them as my winter wheels :approve:

IMG_20131110_145049.jpg

IMG_20131110_145248.jpg

E46 M3, Clio 182
Any chance you go past the high post (through the woodfords) in the morning? I've got a BG 182 and often see you. (used to have the black MK5 Zetec S with the cosworth wheels.

Car looks really good, but i prefer RB and black combo IMO.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks nice, I prefer our RB on silver wheels (we normally have it on silver turinis) but we have anthracite for the track just as its less hassle keeping them clean, so Im sort of used to that too although dont like it as much as nice clean silver.

Look great on an RB, the F1's make the car look more track oriented IMO. Would make good track day wheels in a lairy colour.

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Any chance you go past the high post (through the woodfords) in the morning? I've got a BG 182 and often see you. (used to have the black MK5 Zetec S with the cosworth wheels.

Car looks really good, but i prefer RB and black combo IMO.

Yeah that's me, I have seen you a few times in the BG182, always too slow to wave :sleepy:

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Look great on an RB, the F1's make the car look more track oriented IMO. Would make good track day wheels in a lairy colour.

Im not sure RB really suits a lairy colour TBH, the paint is quite eye catching so works better with subtle wheels that leave the pain the loudest thing I think.

Got any pics though to change my mind?

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
I use TD Pro Race 1.2s as my summer/track wheels which are black, and previously used Anthracite Turinis, so this is the first time it has ever sat on silver wheels. They are pretty ratty in one or two places so post-winter they will get treated to a re-furb.

Unsure if they should stay silver or go darker :coffee: