ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiny Flamer :)

What does Cub. do with regards to his wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  R14 CUP
Looked really well on the day. Shame I didn't catch you to speak to you & make you away me into putting a cage in mine!

Cheers George, it needs a form of boost ;)

It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like the way it looks / hammers around a track so certain people can jog on as far as I'm concerned. How is yours running?

Boost would be perfect for it!

It's been running like a dream; although it's currently away having an 02m and LSD fitted - should be even better when it gets back :cool:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Thanks!

I went for a Quaife in the end. It's still predominately a road car and it seemed to be the best option for me.

Quaife will make a huge difference. I still think the Gripper in mine is the best mod I have done to the car, and an LSD will have even more of an impact on a boosted clio. Top stuff :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
It's amazing, the difference a set of wheels make. Silver is always a winner for me, but those black F1's make the car look do much more 'up for it'

Good to meet you briefly on Saturday!