ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiny Flamer :)

What does Cub. do with regards to his wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey cool - glad your going on the Samco stand, I'm going to hide mine on there too hopefully - hide due to not having sorted out the bay yet so shouldn't really go on their stand but I'll just stick loads of Samco stickers all over my car!!

ive got some clear side repeaters you can have too if you want me to bring them along

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Hey cool - glad your going on the Samco stand, I'm going to hide mine on there too hopefully - hide due to not having sorted out the bay yet so shouldn't really go on their stand but I'll just stick loads of Samco stickers all over my car!!

ive got some clear side repeaters you can have too if you want me to bring them along

Very kind bud, yep, I'll take the side repeaters if they are going spare :) I need to drive there on the silver ones, then swap to the black, will there be room on the stand / marks van to store the silver wheels per chance?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
To be fair, Dave has a point. The Flamer is just a polished, sorry, powder-coated turd.

FLOL! I just dribbled lager out of my nose! I can just hear you saying that in your posh assed voice!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Swapping the wheels over did highlight a problem (OMG another problem!!). I need to have a look at my Pure Motorsport stud and nut kit, as one of the studs had worked slightly loose when I went to change them back over.

Need that to be right before the next track day else it could be a expensive and painful lesson :(

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
ECP do some very good break cleaner in a can.

De-greases very well mate.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I have indeed got some pics for you mate.
O and correct choice on the wheels ;)

14394776413_38f0455800_c.jpg

14188048460_821b0023f1_c.jpg

14373689914_cafdf33ce5_c.jpg

14188193127_ce2266ee3f_c.jpg

14394823433_09a88de6d5_c.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)