ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's gone!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
After 10 months or so the Evo sold today to the first viewer (as always). Massive amounts of interest in the car and looked great as it drove away!

887520CD-DE68-41C5-A321-26BBD86531E0_zpsm0bpy0ut.jpg

A118D15A-1CC1-4D46-AAE3-69333637D5F7_zpsmjttiirn.jpg

Brilliant piece of kit, just go for crazy prices. Never driven one so this is just an in educated guess. I reckon you have to be able to get something just as a capable but at half the price.

If buying you should have kept it and stored it

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Shame mate 2 of my mates have sold there evos in the past ( 6 and an mr340 ) both regret selling them more than any other car they have owned.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
They are great cars but the servicing and running costs are quite high. It's kind of like doing a cambelt every year once you have changed the engine, box, diff oils etc. Plus there is the 15mpg issues, £300 for front disks, it all adds up.

I'm glad I owned one but I'm not going to lose any sleep over selling it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They are great cars but the servicing and running costs are quite high. It's kind of like doing a cambelt every year once you have changed the engine, box, diff oils etc. Plus there is the 15mpg issues, £300 for front disks, it all adds up.

I'm glad I owned one but I'm not going to lose any sleep over selling it.

Both responses above represent each half of my brain with my VI. Unless you keep a decent amount of money to one side, there will always be something that eats into your wallet with these. That said, they are an immensely capable car - even today - and its definitely a notch on my Car Owning Post that I'm glad to have experienced.

172 Turbo
This is why I stick with Clios, the wife would rather have a couple of holidays than let me run up massive servicing bills :(