ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting myself up for abuse here:

trophy #50
Need lower profile tyres but that comes when money does.
yvaje2ar.jpg
dyryne9y.jpg

junenyna.jpg

vete3a5e.jpg

*awaits 'you've ruined a trophy' comments*
Cheers guys.

trophy #50
Doesn't bother me either. Eventually I want the wheels graphite Grey to Match all the badges. But this is something that can wait.
I had so much abuse on fb when I first got the car and lowered it. I just missed the Rotas so much I had to get a set on this one.
Still doesn't compare looks wise to my cup IMO
zuma9aba.jpg

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Could have trimmed the grass a little - looks a bit odd like that. Would like to see it on flat ground but think it looks smart.

Ruined a Trophy? It's only a car, who gives a f**k?!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks great imo but could do with some spaces. Oh and a new camera, I thought it was a bean at first!

trophy #50
Was when I left work today, have to park on stupid mud. Definitely a trophy, it's my stupid iPhone making it look inferno.
agereza5.jpg

Wheels going the colour my f1s are/were.
Only a car? Thank god someone thinks like me. The purists may disagree but f**k them.

trophy #50
Looks great imo but could do with some spaces. Oh and a new camera, I thought it was a bean at first!

Spacers going on when I get them off my friend. It's a work in progress. Only ordered the wheels as a last min decision on Friday

Looks good, doesn't bother me as it's your car.

Personally couldn't bring myself to swap Sachs for Ktec, but that's again up to you.

trophy #50
Looks good, doesn't bother me as it's your car.

Personally couldn't bring myself to swap Sachs for Ktec, but that's again up to you.

Sachs were ruined. Car was barely drivable when we bought it. Made money selling them.
Bit far to say its retarded without knowing the reason behind it.
Cars filthy at this moment in time. And I Cba to take better photos.(I'm no photographer) Not till it's how I want it. Don't have much time for it right now so it's just having stuff done when I can find cash/time.

Yes Scott, you've mentioned this before

Replica??
jymagagu.jpg

bapa6ysy.jpg

6yva2yge.jpg

A replica trophy, to me is the equivalent of boob jobs and Botox, may look aaaalright but its still fake.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Would have been better to get your sachs done By simon at corning force rather than putting k-tec stuff on it.

I have read a couple of times that the sachs are better than most suspension and coilovers.

I was just saying. :eek:

either way, I love these wheels :D

I see you repping my rep

asdf.jpg

I have just the things for this Rep.

Sill02.gif

Sill03.gif

trophy #50
Yes yes yes, shouldnt have got rid of them.
don't bother going on about the Sachs. You're wasting your time.
I didn't like the ride height. I didn't buy it for the suspension.

Sachs were ruined. Car was barely drivable when we bought it. Made money selling them.
Bit far to say its retarded without knowing the reason behind it.

Just to clarify. I didn't say that. That's another post and I agree an unfair comment.

As I mentioned personally I'd have stuck with them and refurbed.