ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ 16v's Cup Road Racer Blog.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
plus any small bit that did melt.. went into the threads.. which is like the dogs dick of nylock nuts!

A4 Avant
Should have used binx nuts Ben instead of nylocs. Surely you could find a fixing detail thats nicer than seeing a hex head poking through the dash.

Project is looking great though!

edit: just read they aren't the final fixings for the dash. lol.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
After my trail run of fitting the residual valves. I decided to neaten them up and re fit them..properly!

One of the unions compbrake sent was wrong, so i bought a new one.. re flared and used new copper pipe..

Old..(shocking lol)

kjhjklhk106.jpg

kjhjklhk111.jpg

new. after hours and hours ! ahhhh!

IMG_9890.jpg

IMG_9893.jpg

IMG_9894.jpg

IMG_9892.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i just need to secure the HUGE ss willwood line to that bracket, otherwise it could bend the copper pipe

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Should have used binx nuts Ben instead of nylocs. Surely you could find a fixing detail thats nicer than seeing a hex head poking through the dash.

Project is looking great though!

edit: just read they aren't the final fixings for the dash. lol.

lol

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
where can i buy the countersunk nuts that hold the disk to the hub? mine were fucked bar one!

there torx ones???????????????

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
engine is going in on the 3rd :D

ben is having it mapped by some wizard LOL.

will be turning over mid feb

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
well as the ring have enforced a 95DB limit. its going to be tricky.

im looking about, BTB wernt very helpful and they cant do it until summer so there not having my cash.

im thinking of having a full manifold made, inc system. it needs to be under 95db.

ive got a few people in line. cost will be around £1300

Exige S1 + Honda S1
well as the ring have enforced a 95DB limit. its going to be tricky.

im looking about, BTB wernt very helpful and they cant do it until summer so there not having my cash.

im thinking of having a full manifold made, inc system. it needs to be under 95db.

ive got a few people in line. cost will be around £1300

wouldnt worry about that, Im 102db at the intake and marshalls said nowt