ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rubbing Strips

1.2 dynamique TCE
hey guys, completely new to CS as of thismorning, new to owning a clio also! I have a silver 2008 mk3 1.2 dynamique TCE and I'm wanting to know is there anyway I can get my rubbing strips colour coded to the silver without doing it myself as I am a complete novice when it comes to things like this and dont want a botch job! any help/advice would be appreciated!:)

1.2 dynamique TCE
just read through it all, done some good stuff, the silvervision lights look good, think im tempted with them, ive seen your car before on here as when I went on the second page I seen some of it before! coincidence eh

1.2 dynamique TCE
yeah wheels are smart, and I like the xenons too, do you have to tell insurance people about them? I want them tbh, how much were yours? and its not really going anywhere anyway im just new to this

You have to tell insurance of any mods that the car didn't leave the factory with.

For a decent pair in good condition, with ballasts intact you are looking at around £120-130. Thats not what I paid mind ;)

Sign up to the forum mate, its a trove of knowledge and help, plus non members only get 5 posts per day!

On the drivers side, where the drivers door closes, is there a sticker? Post a pic of it and we can tell you your paint code. From there, go and look for a breaking car of the same colour and get the strips from it. Simples and probably cheaper than Primer, Paint and laquer!

1.2 dynamique TCE
bloody insurance -.- but thanks for letting me know hah! and i'll save that for a later date then, that's more expensive then I thought, and I was thinking it but I don't think I will use it enough to get use out of paying the membership

and will take a picture tomorrow and post it up on here, thanks for the help mate

Its £12. If you don't stay for the car help stay for the laughs. You also get a lot more than £12 worth of merch. You need a ClioSport sticker if you're driving a Clio mate! :tongueout:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
They're a pretty good mod for the price. They can be quite pricey though. Fair enough! I'm happy with how its looking although it needs some work under the bonnet, just waiting for @MicKPM to get back to me!

About what @fairm010? I've not had any emails from anyone about a TCe in a while now.

1.2 dynamique TCE
You have to tell insurance of any mods that the car didn't leave the factory with.

For a decent pair in good condition, with ballasts intact you are looking at around £120-130. Thats not what I paid mind :wink:

Sign up to the forum mate, its a trove of knowledge and help, plus non members only get 5 posts per day!

On the drivers side, where the drivers door closes, is there a sticker? Post a pic of it and we can tell you your paint code. From there, go and look for a breaking car of the same colour and get the strips from it. Simples and probably cheaper than Primer, Paint and laquer!
here is the code for the paint which is it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25