ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RT’s

Right folks can anyone explain to me about this weird litttle cars!

I have a 99RT. Am I right to assume RTs werent made past 99? or am I being stoopid!?

Why is it that my RT has a weird ass engine in it etc etc.....

Skoda Fabia vRS

you can get an RT in........Mk1.....all phases as far as i know......

and Mk2 ..... phase 1 only....

There was a 1998-early 2000 Mk2 Phase1 RT. They then replaced the RT/RTE/RN/RSi etc range with Authentique (budget), Sport and Etoille (comfort) halfway through the Mk2 Phase1 range (in 2000), which remained until the 2001 Mk2 Phase2 came in.

The Mk2 Phase1 RT had the familar 1.4 Energy 8v unit with some tweaks to make slightly better torque and power (cant remember if its 75 or 80bhp).

well ppl I am in possession of a 99 RT and its no engery engine in it! my mate works as an engineer in the renault dealership in belfast and he aint ever seen my RT engine! I cant even get an induction kit for it! POOP!

altho I DID see another RT same colour as mine same age same engine and he seems to have never ending problems with his...

fingers crossed mines ok tho...