ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Trip..... Isle of wight!

Mk4 .:R32
Thats the one...

since you guys are both on here... do either of you know a place on the island with a diagnostic machine? ESP and SERV light comes on every now and then, and hardwoods want £45 to run the diagnostic! Tried Lucas but apparently their one dosn't pick up the ESP...

Sorry for the thread hijack lol

Venture over and go see mike @ Rentech!

+1. Portsmouth iirc?

RB 182 Cup
when was the last time you guys got a ferry?? its a rip off! probs a better idea than hardwoods though...

Mk4 .:R32
when was the last time you guys got a ferry?? its a rip off! probs a better idea than hardwoods though...

£80 for a 3 day return in my Clio for 2 adults 2 weeks ago Lol. That was the Yarmouth to Lymington route.
Iam sure there is somewhere else on the island other than Harwoods that has a diagnostic machine. I will have an ask around later mate and Pm you if I find anywhere.

lol, just combine it with something..

"hey darlin, fancy going shopping to Portsmouth on saturday?"

Car goes to Rentech, you get brownie points! Simple really.

Unless you havent got a missus, then just ask the bird in the other RB or Matt! ;)

RB 182 Cup
lol good thinking Revels.

I do believe you know Simon with the tidy white 106? I went to college with him, top chap.

Cheers Matt, keep me posted :cool:

A Flamin' Red one
Venture over and go see mike @ Rentech!

+1. Portsmouth iirc?

Fro mwhat I remeber reading on this sit, yeah, Portsmouth. What does this place do though? Being in Surrey and having gone to Portsmouth uni I know the City well, but not Rentech...

Oh, and the ticket I've purchased for a trip to the mighty Isle this coming Friday, returning bank holiday Monday is sixty something pounds. It's the dearest price per mile ferry in the world I believe!

P

PrincessJessica

me too! east anglia meet but in IOW ;)

f**k me that is the best meet idea you've ever had!! Well up for it.

Though Im not too sure about your navigational skills to be able to get there... you go lost on the way to Wild Tracks FFS!! ;)

yeah summer will definetly be better!!! need good weather....

i will organise one next year then! bout june/july.... and ppl can come from all over.... aslong as you can get near the m25 or m3 it will be SO easy :)

P

PrincessJessica

£80 for a 3 day return in my Clio for 2 adults 2 weeks ago Lol. That was the Yarmouth to Lymington route.
Iam sure there is somewhere else on the island other than Harwoods that has a diagnostic machine. I will have an ask around later mate and Pm you if I find anywhere.

i did it this weekend.....

went over on sat night and back sunday with 2 adults it was 64.00. a summer deal.... which was good!

350Z GT
Car looks perfectly suited to that road! Was on the Mili Road on Thursday managed to get into the triple figure speeds!! We should do a mini meet over here sometime! Need to flyer the Rb182 which the blonde drives!! Have seen Revels driving around a couple of times in his blue 106 and i think i saw the back end of Matt-16v's clio being driven out of Harwoods on Friday - My dad works upstairs in there as their accountant and i had a lil visit!

350Z GT
Hi mate...I got a silver 172 CUP..were you parked outside Halfords the other weekend

I think i see you some mornings when im driving to Newport, you're normally going towards Ryde along Racecourse. Only 172 Cup ive seen on the Island anyway... I drive a Silver Megane Coupe with about 10,000 flys stuck to the front of it. :cool:

RB 182 Cup
How come i never see any 172's???

I think your all hiding from me!

taki do you work at a certain printers in freshwater?

if so i've seen your motor.

We should definitely sort an island meet at some point, maybe in a few weeks time.

Si

RS Clio 172
Hi mate...I got a silver 172 CUP..were you parked outside Halfords the other weekend

werent parked by the dinosaur museum on Sunday were you??

hello islanders :p not you Ross. you're gay. just like your colour.

Si

RS Clio 172
also..... wouldn't mind meeting up with yout taki as i'm after a set of h&r's wouldn't mind just having a look and a chat :D

350Z GT
Yeah an Island meet sounds good... even if I do drive an old battered Megane! How many Isle of Wight are there on here?

Si

RS Clio 172
i'll have u know i have over a years regional leader experience in car enthusiast forums... and i've never been banned.... unlike some people.

plus i actually own a clio.

Si

RS Clio 172
i've already written my name and number on the CS flyers i got in my membership pack purely for this reason.

lets gooooo!!!!!

Si

RS Clio 172
we cant invite Ross though. he might try and crash into a saxo.... again. plus she might be scared off by another RB

350Z GT
lol, I have a bundle here! I'll write my name in orange on them! ;)

Someone knew where she works..

Stalking FTW!

IIRC the RB182 is normally around Brading/Binstead ... always get confused which 1 is which but the 1 where the Volvo garage used to be. I've seen it about 6 times down 1 of the streets around there and a couple of times she has been driving down there.... makes me sound like a right stalker :evil:

RB 182 Cup
we cant invite Ross though. he might try and crash into a saxo.... again. plus she might be scared off by another RB

wouldn't want to go to a meet organised by you anyway si, would probably be a fast-food car park knowing you.