ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Trip..... Isle of wight!

P

PrincessJessica

My dad lives on the isle of wight and i often go over there but never manage to take my car.

This is the first time the lil beast has been there so i thought id get a good pic!

if any of you know the island. the cliffs in the back is alum bay and 'up the downs'

hope you like the pic!

;)

pics002.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
It's such an amazong little place! I went to Portsmouth uni and had a great long weekend trying to cycle around it, camping on the beaches along the way!

I'm headed there this coming Bank Holiday with the new car for some more camping, stayin here... www.carpentersfarm.co.uk

P

PrincessJessica

i no its been ages!!! i have been a busy lil bee!!

its gawjuss!!! its just a really nice place to be....very old fashioned tho!

weather wasnt too bad either!

didnt see many clios tho! :(

P

PrincessJessica

im going back next weekend to pic my bro up.... mini meet?

Never above 25mpg
Nice one! My uncle lives there aswell.

Dad's mudflaps kept grounding on the curvy road surfaces lol.

Nice pic!!

The downs are the other side :p

Thats where Top Gear filmed once. With a Ferrari and an Aston I think. Its also the road that a lad hit 150odd on in a Porsche!

and im the only Princess over here!! :(

Bumder With A Buffer
The downs are the other side :p

Thats where Top Gear filmed once. With a Ferrari and an Aston I think. Its also the road that a lad hit 150odd on in a Porsche!

and im the only Princess over here!! :(

My god that sounds awfully gay!

P

PrincessJessica

LMAO at revels! well the monument thing was there i thought that was the downs?? knackered me going up there tho!

it is very very bumpy.... not many nice low cars around!

over here?? so are you on the island then? :)

P

PrincessJessica

but totland and freshwater is SO much better! *jokes* :)

i dont really go on that side.... all my fam is on the other side!

im back down this weekend picking my bro back up !

P

PrincessJessica

yeah lol.... in all honesty i wont acutually have time this weekend.... but when im coming down for like a week or something we will have to! bet theres some awesome places to take pics down there that i dotn even no about!

A Flamin' Red one
yeah lol.... in all honesty i wont acutually have time this weekend.... but when im coming down for like a week or something we will have to! bet theres some awesome places to take pics down there that i dotn even no about!

Get it in the 'Local Meetings' section! :D

Family Bus
Gorgeous Photo Jessica

What a stunning backdrop, never been to IOW but would love to go one day, looks beautiful

P

PrincessJessica

me too! east anglia meet but in IOW ;)

we will have to timmay! one day ..... plan a weekend. go down friday afternoon or something and come back sunday.....

get some good pics! and pic ppl on the way....

A14, A11, M11, M25, M3 then off at lyndhurst.... its so easy... even 'I' can do it lol

P

PrincessJessica

lol it only takes 3/12 hours....

im right up for that.... pic a weekend next year then tim! i will lead! LMAO ! :)

Bumder With A Buffer
me too! east anglia meet but in IOW ;)

f**k me that is the best meet idea you've ever had!! Well up for it.

Though Im not too sure about your navigational skills to be able to get there... you go lost on the way to Wild Tracks FFS!! ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
my brothers old 182! :D looking like it is still in good nick :D

RB 182 Cup
Im on the island aswell mate, Cowes though, remember you saw me in my old naples valver (still lives in cowes)?

Island meet could be a good idea...

Hi mate. If you have a RB 182 cup i think i saw you on saturday in Newport? Cant remember the reg though :p

Most likely would have been me, AFAIK theres only 1 other RB182 on the island and that has Gordini stripes? Reg is HK05 VKU, I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Mk4 .:R32
Hi mate. If you have a RB 182 cup i think i saw you on saturday in Newport? Cant remember the reg though :p

Most likely would have been me, AFAIK theres only 1 other RB182 on the island and that has Gordini stripes? Reg is HK05 VKU, I'll keep an eye out for ya.

I'll keep an eye out too mate. Yeh the other RB is owned by a girl who works at Mountjoy iirc..

Edit: Revels beat me to it..and yeah shes tasty! Lol

RB 182 Cup
Thats the one...

since you guys are both on here... do either of you know a place on the island with a diagnostic machine? ESP and SERV light comes on every now and then, and hardwoods want £45 to run the diagnostic! Tried Lucas but apparently their one dosn't pick up the ESP...

Sorry for the thread hijack lol

1.8 Civic EX
liking the idea of the mini meet/weekender over there. Let me know when you want to go ahead an I'll help out, could meet you on the way as you'd pretty much go past my house on the M25 (junc 8) when heading for the M3

Thats the one...

since you guys are both on here... do either of you know a place on the island with a diagnostic machine? ESP and SERV light comes on every now and then, and hardwoods want £45 to run the diagnostic! Tried Lucas but apparently their one dosn't pick up the ESP...

Sorry for the thread hijack lol

Venture over and go see mike @ Rentech!