ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Oulton Trackday 2014

PH1 172
They were both lovely. Are they f4r'd? You two looked to be having a great tussle!

Thanks :)Yeah both F4R'd standard engine. Yeah we were having a good fun! Uploading my go pro footage now to YouTube. There were a pair of fast meganes on track in the afternoon. I need more power and a diff!
Were you in the red ph2 with white cage?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Great day yesterday really enjoyed it.
The car preformed well and I was impressed with my new tyres (dz03g) makes a massive difference but they are not looking new now though lol
Some quick Clios there.

I had a go in the Clio 200 at the end of the day and TBH I was not that impressed with it on track seems as though it needs another 50bhp, but it is probably a nice road car.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Thanks :)Yeah both F4R'd standard engine. Yeah we were having a good fun! Uploading my go pro footage now to YouTube. There were a pair of fast meganes on track in the afternoon. I need more power and a diff!

Yep, that was me. Heading into the pits at 3:28 in your vid :)

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Great day yesterday really enjoyed it.
The car preformed well and I was impressed with my new tyres (dz03g) makes a massive difference but they are not looking new now though lol
Some quick Clios there.

I had a go in the Clio 200 at the end of the day and TBH I was not that impressed with it on track seems as though it needs another 50bhp, but it is probably a nice road car.
I only saw you once! And that was when I was filling up for fuel. Lol!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
There were 2 properly sorted R26 R's out on track that were very fast! A black one and a white one. There was also a blue R26 that was fair pacey!

dci clio track toy..
Yes northloop .. them two r 26 were quick there was a silver one that was stage 2 I had a play with .. They had slicks I just don't have the grip they had

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Yes northloop .. them two r 26 were quick there was a silver one that was stage 2 I had a play with .. They had slicks I just don't have the grip they had
The blue one was on slicks as well but only up front. I gave it my all just before dinner and managed to keep with it! He'd got the legs out the bends but I put that down to the diff he would have. Other than that we were pretty even.

dci clio track toy..
I'm very tempted to go for slicks, but it's just the stress it adds on too everything else outweighs the gains I feel .

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Session 1 from me. Probably see yourselves at some point ;)

[video=youtube_share;Qeagt0LCDr8]http://youtu.be/Qeagt0LCDr8[/video]

Clio Trophy #343
We had a great day. Oulton is defo our favourite track :) also thanks to James Ashton for taking me out in his car, really enjoyed it

is this you? ;)

haha yes! this was the said overtake!
I was a little slower earlier on due to having 23psi in the rear tyres without realising
thought it was funny that you got the blue light afterwards!
really need slicks in my life!
nice car and nice driving :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  PH1 172
haha yes! this was the said overtake!
I was a little slower earlier on due to having 23psi in the rear tyres without realising
thought it was funny that you got the blue light afterwards!
really need slicks in my life!
nice car and nice driving :)

Thanks dude. I had good fun! I have more videos but they are taking forever to upload.

Renaultsport Clio
Thanks it was a mobile phone cable tied to a sat nav mount behind the mirror,
it was the first time out on track in my 200 bog standard non-cup with a boot full of luggage from our weekend in Cheshire.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Chi how did your go pro footage come out? I can't believe I forgot my memory card :(

My pictures should be up this evening, I think I managed to get most of the members off here :)